The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

4 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

How are tickets already on StubHub for US shows?

StubHub is a resale site. Those tickets will always be higher because the third-party sellers want to turn a profit. Buy direct from Ticketmaster or the venue. Otherwise you're paying more than you should.

Just now, djnathanashby said:

Chill out y'all. There will be plenty of tickets available. For Madame X - there were front row seats available day-of in Chicago. Plus plenty of floor level seats in a much smaller venue.

But this is a greatest hits tour. I'm sure the General public will be much more interested 

3 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

Yeah. No stress here either. I always manage to snag tix up at date of show here in NYC or closer to the date. Saw MX third from for 250$. And had gotten tickets at presale, first row balcony for 600+$. 

Same for all the other tours since confessions. 

Same, i remember getting shitty vip tickets via ICON for Confessions tour and i was so pissed off that i bought a regular one at Bercy for the next day and i ended up so close to the stage i could touch her during Sorry.

5 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm sure she'll wait until the tour kicks off to announce the dates for South America.

15 minutes ago, sara94 said:

But this is a greatest hits tour. I'm sure the General public will be much more interested 

The general public has no idea she's going on tour. The general public has had two decades of her touring non-stop. They don't care. Sad. Unfortunate. But true.

I'm still super excited. But there will be tickets available.

let's not forget that ticketmaster is in the middle of a lawsuit started by swifties who allege that Ticketmaster misrepresented parts of the presale process and “intentionally and knowingly” allowed scalpers and bots to access tickets in order to profit off resale fees. The lawsuit also claims that Ticketmaster has agreements with stadiums, forcing artists with large audiences to work with the company regardless of their desire to provide affordable prices for their fans. 

https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/E383193070.pdf

6 minutes ago, GarionOrb said:

They don't actually have them.  They're anticipating having a certain number and are pre-selling them.  They are the absolute scum of the earth.

Again -- StubHub is a RESALE site. They don't have any tickets at all right now because they need people who have already purchased tickets to RESALE them at an increased price. The tickets that are there currently are just what they EXPECT to be able to resale. It's a scalper site. Inflated resale tickets. Avoid at all cost unless the show is sold out.

1 minute ago, GarionOrb said:

They don't actually have them.  They're anticipating having a certain number and are pre-selling them.  They are the absolute scum of the earth.

StubHub does not 'have' any tickets.  StubHub does not sell any tickets, StubHub USERS sell tickets via StubHub's site and technology.  StubHub USERS either have tickets, or some arrangement with the venue and/or promoter, OR, they're just speculating what they MAY be able to get their hands on.  ANYONE can list ANYTHING on StubHub for ANY amount they choose.  They just have to actually deliver what is promised.   StubHub does not have any tickets -- they are simply the system various resellers, brokers, & casual folks use to resell.  In the United States, it is totally legal and while it can be helpful if you're not having luck elsewhere, it really really sucks to have to pay such a huge premium.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic