The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

47 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Bless your balls

I got my tickets thanks to you honey xox

I hope you got decent tickets! I'm going to take my chances and try to get floor tickets the day before or the day of. I've seen M front row twice before. I don't think most of these venues will sell out, especially at these prices. So I'm sure there will be good tickets leftover :)

50 minutes ago, TOpher said:

me too! Ticketmaster seems glitchy. losing tickets clicked on. how does Amex presale work? do you have to sign in with your card? I tried buying tickets for Paolo Nutini with the Amex presale but I couldn't figure out how to log in into the presale. had to use the Spotify presale which actually turned out better.

You just click on Amex presale here: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/americanexpress

no new seats pop up for Citi presale...only leftovers from fan club sale.

Stub hub selling amazing seats at ridiculous prices. How the fuck do these scalpers get access sop early...I assume it's all coordinated with Ticketmaster etc,

But again, these ridiculously priced tickets sometimes come up for grabs at face value or less a couple hours before the show. 

32 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I wonder if the CITI Card presale will offer different/better seats? The ones using the Fan Code are trash. Is that all thats left? I can't imagine 

I got section 113 in Miami for $260 (plus $4,267.87 per ticket in fees) via the CitiCard presale. I’m pleased. 

24 minutes ago, Teigan said:

I hope you got decent tickets! I'm going to take my chances and try to get floor tickets the day before or the day of. I've seen M front row twice before. I don't think most of these venues will sell out, especially at these prices. So I'm sure there will be good tickets leftover :)

Floor seats Row F. I would have gotten closer but I have 5 people tagging along and we wouldn't have been able to sit together. Plus 500 for hotel. Gas to drive 6 hours. Not cheap to see her lol ..the extra good thing is it is during my summer vacay

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic