The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I'm so excited but also anxious!

Suddenly some of my friends have enough of an interest in Madonna to pay up to a certain amount to see her, so I'm gonna try and get 'reasonably priced' (say up to £200 or so) tickets so that we're all basically in the same area.

But then if the pit areas are available as standard tickets and not just VIP (as seems to be the case in Amsterdam), I kind of want to spring the extra money for those spots... Or do I hold out on that for if she does a second London date? Ah, decisions, decisions...

7 minutes ago, brendonshay said:

Sooooo while y’all busy buying tickets already, I’m wondering…. Will these dates be the only dates? Do you think she’s going to miss Asia and Australia/NZ? 

Yea, same, I'm not sure - these are def just the first batch - and more dates will come in the cities announced - I'm holding onto hope!

44 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Floor seats Row F. I would have gotten closer but I have 5 people tagging along and we wouldn't have been able to sit together. Plus 500 for hotel. Gas to drive 6 hours. Not cheap to see her lol ..the extra good thing is it is during my summer vacay

Try paying $4000 to fly O/S to see her

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yea, same, I'm not sure - these are def just the first batch - and more dates will come in the cities announced - I'm holding onto hope!

I really hope she comes.... I don't mind going O/S but fuck it's gonna be expensive with flights doubling in price.

1 minute ago, ITG said:

I really hope she comes.... I don't mind going O/S but fuck it's gonna be expensive with flights doubling in price.

Yes same! I don't fly, so if she doesn't come, then I won't see her - but that's my choice lol 

I just can't imagine a celebration tour, celebrating all her hits not being an actual world tour - 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic