The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, danielsevilla said:

Planning to get tickets tomorrow for Barcelona & Berlin.

The question is: better to get Gold Circle Early Entry Package or Iconic VIP Package?

I'm wondering this as well, deciding between GC early entry and Iconic Package.. I guess it really depends where she decides to perform most.. main stage or satellite stages/catwalks.

3 hours ago, Teigan said:

My friend purchased 2 tix for Montreal with my code. I'm not buying any for Toronto at these prices. Feel free to use my code for yourself: MDX3ypCVE5 

I used this code and got 2 tickets for Toronto. Sec 101 for $350 including fees. Happy with that xo

1 hour ago, kazumimagica said:

The general public in the UK absolutely know she is going on tour. Her tour announcement hit Sky News, BBC News and had a segment on ITV News' primetime broadcast show. For clarity very few artists receive this amount of coverage for a mere tour announcement. I don't recall anything of the kind of late for the likes of Mariah, Gaga, Janet, Cher or even the sainted Kylie that people seem to think us Brits adore. For an irrelevant artist she's doing great. God save the Queen. 

Disagree again - at least for my section of the US. I work in entertainment. At a venue that brings in big acts (Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails, Aerosmith, Patti Labelle, Mary J Blige...) We work closely with Ticketmaster. No one in my office knew she announced a tour today. And, sadly, no one cared that she did. I, the token gay, was the only reason any of them knew. I look at it as a glass half-full: better available seats for me.

This is all about word of mouth. Madonna has left plenty of room in between key market dates to add extra nights, and this has been the case since Drowned World. 

This tour is most probably going to pick up again next January in my opinion if the market demand is there. This second leg will most probably include South America and Asia, and possibly more North American dates. 

Throughout the tour there will likely be reissues and other goodies that are all legacy-driven, thus promoting Madonna’s vast catalog of hits and keeping her name out there. Casual music lovers will buy tickets closer to the event. That’s just the way it works. Only a small number of us are losing our panties over a fan Presale! I bought a section F ticket for my birthday at MSG even though I live in LA. A friend is gonna try to get LA Citicard VIP packages for us at 2pm today. If I can get closer to the stage for that show, I’ll be happy! And then she needs to add a second date in LA and I’ll go further back in order to see the staging and backdrops properly! 🙏🏼 Surely she can’t be just doing one show in LA! 😳😂

I am doubting Australia/South America etc... though she has left the door open since the US/Euro leg is towards the end of the year which is our summer. So Jan - Mar 2024 would work. I think it will depend on how these sell and if she can be bothered. 

The thing is she isn't beholden to Live Nation anymore and maybe she was sick of super long tours, which she didn't even consider until she started working with them. Prior she did short tours within the US and Europe and maybe she has simply decided to go back that way. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic