The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

38 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

Disagree again - at least for my section of the US. I work in entertainment. At a venue that brings in big acts (Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails, Aerosmith, Patti Labelle, Mary J Blige...) We work closely with Ticketmaster. No one in my office knew she announced a tour today. And, sadly, no one cared that she did. I, the token gay, was the only reason any of them knew. I look at it as a glass half-full: better available seats for me.

What's there to disagree with? There ARE news reports about the tour in every major news outlet - from BBC to Guardian, etc. I've had several messages throughout the day from friends who only have passing interest in M asking if I'd heard about the tour. The word is spreading and it's reaching general public for sure. :)

6 minutes ago, kesiak said:

What's there to disagree with? There ARE news reports about the tour in every major news outlet - from BBC to Guardian, etc. I've had several messages throughout the day from friends who only have passing interest in M asking if I'd heard about the tour. The word is spreading and it's reaching general public for sure. :)

I've been seeing multiple news outlets reporting on it here in Seattle as well.  Also big networks like CNN and music sources like Pitchfork are all spreading the word. 

5 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I literally was NOT ready for those haunting words, “tickets go on sale this Friday” LORD JESUS

I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't been paying attention and waiting for this tour announcement today!  I wasn't expecting the presales to be today at all.  I thought she would announce today, presales tomorrow or the next day, and then on-sale on Friday.

7 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

What's crazy is that Platinum seats are available for Tampa right now, 2nd row, floor, however, they are $1750 each, that completely insane. $3500 for two tickets, plus fees. It's just insane. 

"Platinum" tickets are a ripoff.  Literally just Ticketmaster charging more for tickets for absolutely no reason.  Incidentally, $1750 is the same price as The Immaculate VIP, only without the perks! 

1 minute ago, MavyReg said:

Might be strange question, but usually is the general seating (the pit) cheaper than VIP packages? This would be the first concert I have ever attended! Concert rookie here!

General seating is definitely cheaper than VIP, however, I don't know that pit access is available without a VIP ticket.  You can try, though!

1 minute ago, GarionOrb said:

General seating is definitely cheaper than VIP, however, I don't know that pit access is available without a VIP ticket.  You can try, though!

How would I go about purchasing that? I can't access the General pit area :( maybe I'll wait till the general sale opens up

2 minutes ago, MavyReg said:

I hope generally seats that are closer to the stage will decrease in price over time...but will those seats still be available?

I hope generally seats that are closer to the stage will decrease in price over time...but will those seats still be available?

Why would they get cheaper tho?  I don’t get it. Isn’t it same price by ticket all the time. 

How would I go about purchasing that? I can't access the General pit area :( maybe I'll wait till the general sale opens up

The way I purchase tickets is to make sure you select the number of tickets you want, and then go to the map and click on the pit area.  If it's available, it should allow you to select it.  If it's VIP only, it should say "Iconic VIP Package" when you hover over it and tell you the price (it's about $1000 per ticket).  If it won't let you select it, then it's not for sale.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic