The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Congrats to all of you who are getting the tickets for the NA shows!

If anyone feels like sliding an icon presale code for the european shows tomorrow into my DM's, please, feel free to do so! I don't want to miss the London show because it is the only one I can actually attend due to my job schedule hahaha

1 minute ago, musicmyke said:

Really?   That’s crazy. I figured nyc same section would be priced at 200 or so the whole time. So you telling me Friday when general sale starts that the same section I got could be cheaper? 

Potentially… or much more expensive. 

put it this way,  the logic in the pricing is insane. I saw tickets for MXT in London selling for £250ish in the row IN FRONT of tickets also selling at the same time for over £400 😟🤣

I was stressed to the max today at work with all of this going on, but I miraculously managed to score You Can Dance VIP tickets to the Austin show without a presale code! I CAN FINALLY RELAX! Lol

Iconic was available, too, but I just can't justify paying that price to STAND for 3 hours waiting for her to get her ass on stage. :lol:

1 hour ago, musicmyke said:

Really?   That’s crazy. I figured nyc same section would be priced at 200 or so the whole time. So you telling me Friday when general sale starts that the same section I got could be cheaper? 

I scored seats right at the end of the middle runway in Dallas for $356. Two hours later the seats on my same row are now $500+

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic