The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

25 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I mean do we?? We haven’t heard about the album reissues since August 2021🫠

That's not even true:

August 2022, when Finally Enough Love released and debuted everywhere worldwide:

These new collections mark the first album releases to be part of the newly announced partnership between Madonna and Warner Music Group, which will feature an extensive series of catalog releases across her groundbreaking career.

48 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

That's not even true:

August 2022, when Finally Enough Love released and debuted everywhere worldwide:

“Extensive series of Catalog releases” is vague and is not “album reissues”. Extensive series includes stuff like the Erotica picture disc reprint, Gambler being released, RSD Everybody vinyl but none of those are “Album reissues”

I still think we’re gonna get the reissues, cause I need to believe for my own sanity :Madonna009:, but that phrase hasn’t been used in 1.5 years 

59 minutes ago, Shoful said:

“Extensive series of Catalog releases” is vague and is not “album reissues”. Extensive series includes stuff like the Erotica picture disc reprint, Gambler being released, RSD Everybody vinyl but none of those are “Album reissues”

I still think we’re gonna get the reissues, cause I need to believe for my own sanity :Madonna009:, but that phrase hasn’t been used in 1.5 years 

The whole point of the Re-issue campaign is to celebrate her 40th anniversary.  It's only been a few months since we've crossed that threshold.  Meanwhile we did get Erotica  and Everybody Re-issue.  They both fell on their anniversaries.  Also, we got FEL which is all part of that campaign.  That alone was a huge release.  It makes sense for the album re-issues to begin with the "FIRST ALBUM" being re-issue.  That turns 40 this summer.  I'm sure that's what is happening here.  I'm also betting that we are going to see RSD re-issue "Burning Up" and "Holiday" this year as well.  It's all coming together.  You just need to be patient.  If we are lucky we may get another album like ROL as a Re-issue since it's celebrating 25 years.  :)

5 hours ago, DjKingBee said:

Gotcha - it’s a odd date with our sale not until the 27th yet it’s the 3rd show on the Itenerary - but it being downtown this time is nice !!! Downtown Will be poppin   

It says on Madonna.com that the icon fan club presale will occur on the 23rd, but that doesn’t show up on live nation. I’m not sure what to believe now regarding fan club presales. It seemed pretty lame for Phoenix not to have a fan club presale. I would hope that the presale gets added to live nation beforehand.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic