The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

I joined icon for reinvention in 2004 and I’m still not considered a legacy member. That’s nearly 20 yrs ago. Thems the rules. We out here old as shit and still not getting in. 

I hear you. I joined ICON in the Spring of 1991 and was a member till 2006 and I'm not a legacy member. It is what it is. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m so excited that my girl is touring again! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I saw Madonna’s announcement on instagram this morning. I am hoping to see the Queen in New York City. 😎👑❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

2 hours ago, jtrover said:

I hear you. I joined ICON in the Spring of 1991 and was a member till 2006 and I'm not a legacy member. It is what it is. 🤷🏼‍♂️

My story is similar.

I remember that we were told that we're members for life in the fan club, and that the annual fee was for ICON only.

Pity it changed.

Oh well, let's not rain on this wonderful parade. A new tour, hopefully with hits that wil please the GP and make the tour a success. Which is important.
Too many lemons on facebook mutter about the ESC fiasco and laugh at me when I say "Fine, we who are going will have more fun without entitled sour grapes around that only will ruin the experience."

But I have faith in Madonna. I just KNOW that this will be an amazing expreience! :)

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Does anyone have the prices for Europe shows? It seems like they don't want us to know beforehand....

No. They're always secretive here in Sweden, and you usually don't know anything until it's time to buy that ticket.

Some other European markets are at least showing prices, so you can plan what you wanna buy according to your budget.

18 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Why do yellow and red automatically mean McDonald's to so many people? It's alarming

Why are fans even nit picking over concert poster colours anyway? Some people are just outright Debbie Downers I'm sorry to say. If fans don't like Madonna they can NOT GO. (But we know they will, then come here and bitch about every detail.)

8 minutes ago, drakula1975 said:

Where do we buy the Legacy presale tickets? On www.madonna.com seems there's no link to purchase, just a list of dates. And in Ticketmaster or Livenation Spain there's no mention of the presale... I'm writing from Spain

Can anybody help?

The tour page on Madonna.com should be updated with links closer to the presale start time

35 minutes ago, Celebration said:

No. They're always secretive here in Sweden, and you usually don't know anything until it's time to buy that ticket.

Some other European markets are at least showing prices, so you can plan what you wanna buy according to your budget.

The Swedish prices are on the website and have been since the announcement. The max price non-package appears to equate to £235

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Why do yellow and red automatically mean McDonald's to so many people? It's alarming

Maybe people should think of upgrading their cultural references and stop behaving like consumers only. Have McDonald's invented the red/yellow combination ? 🙄

Red = obvious / emergency / passion...

Yellow = gold / sunlight / joy...

So many interpretations of this poster, yet people will chose the lamest because they love so much to drag her down.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic