The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:
3 minutes ago, Madame X said:

It was nerve-racking! Spent way more than I wanted to.

I ended up getting the You Can Dance Premium Ticket Package for 537,50 €. Premium Seat and all the stuff that comes along with the VIP packages.

Prices for Germany (Berlin):

VIP #1 - Immaculate: 1007,50 €
VIP #2 - Iconic (Pit 2): 701,50 €
VIP #3 - You Can Dance: 537,50 €
VIP #4 - Where's The Party: 417,50 €
VIP #5 - Gold Circle: 477,50 €
Standing room (normal): 209,00 €
Seating: between 53,75 €  to 598,00 €

And the seats I chose were approx. 350,00 € but weren't purchasable and some minutes later they went up to 649,00 €... now they are at 598,00 €. This dynamic is horrible.

Can anyone share the link for the Legacy presale in Germany please ?

2 minutes ago, MjOscar said:

Can anyone share the link for the Legacy presale in Germany please ?

https://www.ticketmaster.de/artist/madonna-tickets/1401?int_cmp_name=Madonna&int_cmp_id=DE-Home-610&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-5&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Madonna

You just need your code.

Or over this site as Telekom customer:

https://www.magentamusik.de/madonna-34985#tickets

please someone correct me if this is wrong here but my understanding is that the code is not a bog standard pre sale code it's a fanclub code where the member is able to buy 4 tickets for each venue. Sharing the code will mean you have no idea how many people have used this code at what venue. And it wont be picked up on until further down the line when tickets are ready to print. Meaning when they see 200 people have used code to get tickets they will cancel them. Its does say!!! So if you want to share, you have been warned. And if you want to risk buying from a code on public display, you have been warned also. It's crazy the codes flying around out there

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

please someone correct me if this is wrong here but my understanding is that the code is not a bog standard pre sale code it's a fanclub code where the member is able to buy 4 tickets for each venue. Sharing the code will mean you have no idea how many people have used this code at what venue. And it wont be picked up on until further down the line when tickets are ready to print. Meaning when they see 200 people have used code to get tickets they will cancel them. Its does say!!! So if you want to share, you have been warned. And if you want to risk buying from a code on public display, you have been warned also. It's crazy the codes flying around out there

Would they really cancel them though after they've taken people's money? They care about the money only let's be honest

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic