The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Would they really cancel them though after they've taken people's money? They care about the money only let's be honest

I hope they wouldn't.

I used a code some kind person posted here so I could get my tickets for Toronto, then I got paranoid they'd be cancelled or something

I’ll never understand why artists don’t print codes in their most recent CD or vinyl that is a presale code. 
surely that’s a hell of an incentive to buy and fairer to actual fans rather than because you can get an Amex Card. Maybe these big companies give her a kickback.

Material Girls stays winning I guess. 

6 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I hope they wouldn't.

I used a code some kind person posted here so I could get my tickets for Toronto, then I got paranoid they'd be cancelled or something

I think you will be fine. If they wanted it to be more exclusive they would have set up a system where only legacy could access it. Which seems to be what theyve done for Europe.

I'm not going cos she's not coming to my country and I don't have enough money to go abroad lol. BUT I'm a little excited for the tour, yet also afraid of this... I really hope she's not gonna lip sync the whole thing to the album versions. I know she's not gonna sing live (let's be real about the last performances that she did) but at least please come back to the real pre-recorded versions like you did for Re-Invention Tour or CT.

2 minutes ago, MadonnaLove said:

There should be an option for the fans to buy a presale code with a small fee. What does legacy/classic member mean? That shows no respect and a form of discrimination among new and old fans. 

It means they were an active member of the ICON fan club when it folded. I believe it was in 2005. It sucks for me because I was a member in 2004.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic