The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

For who wants to go to Belgium. Via this link you can order and select "official Platinum tickets" from all seat ranges WITHOUT A PRESALE CODE. You have to click on "find seats for me" first and then select the number of tickets on the right and choose the area. It doesn't ask for the code to unlock.

https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/54771?language=en-us&brand=asp&CL_ORIGIN=B02c2311bf67ebc

1 hour ago, djnathanashby said:

Once the venue has your money they aren’t canceling your tickets because you used someone’s code. I’ve worked for an entertainment venue for 10+ years and have never heard of this happening by us or Ticketmaster. 

Plus it isn't like the code gave a discount so they aren't losing anything lol ...seems to me the codes are generic.

Oh.. This idea that the Celebration tour could be a next S&S tour just came to my mind.

What I'm trying to saying is S&S tour had revision at 2009. you know She changed just few songs for second S&S tour.

So I bet that Madonna probably gonna do same thing for this The Celebration tour. It makes sense, doesn't it?

4 decades and there's so many hit singles. 

So Some fans expect that Madonna to mix two or three songs and make them into a medley and put as many songs as she can on this tour, but does she need to do that? It will be really simple solution for her to change a few set lists on her second The Celebration tour at next summer.

8 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Oh.. This idea that the Celebration tour could be a next S&S tour just came to my mind.

What I'm trying to saying is S&S tour had revision at 2009. you know She changed just few songs for second S&S tour.

So I bet that Madonna probably gonna do same thing for this The Celebration tour. It makes sense, doesn't it?

4 decades and there's so many hit singles. 

So Some fans expect that Madonna to mix two or three songs and make them into a medley and put as many songs as she can on this tour, but does she need to do that? It will be really simple solution for her to change a few set lists on her second The Celebration tour at next summer.

The financial crash will have happened by next summer, why do you think she is ending it December 2023... she's cashing out while cash still exists 😜

4 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

does someone have a precode for the belgium show,PLEASSSSSSE :pray::worship::sad::kiss::kiss::kiss:...THXXX in advance 🥰🥰🥰

NOoooone,PLEASE.... or is it too early?...arent the codes available now?...hooooope someone has a spare one !!!! have to work friday all day!!!! i've been in icon,since the nineties,....and they didn't even bother to send me a precode ....that's dissapointing, 😞

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic