The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

my anxiety's spiking again. I hope my tickets won't be cancelled since I used a code

could we email Icon and get them to clarify this?

Honestly given the deplorable state of Madonna's website, the Madonna Store and Live Nation technology, plus the fact that using the pre-sale code once obviously doesn't invalidate it, I seriously doubt they have the capability to trace the code to individual tickets, even if they could be bothered....

27 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Screenshot_20230118-091008_Facebook.jpg

They won’t cancel your ticket purchase. Their goal is to sell tickets. Their goal is to get butts in seats and make money. Their goal is not to be fair or gate-keep seats for “real fans.” 

I’ve never been an ICON member but have used shared ICON codes for over a decade to get presale access. Since the Reinvention Tour. Chill out. 

6 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Honestly given the deplorable state of Madonna's website, the Madonna Store and Live Nation technology, plus the fact that using the pre-sale code once obviously doesn't invalidate it, I seriously doubt they have the capability to trace the code to individual tickets, even if they could be bothered....

I work for a Ticketmaster venue. No one is tracing a presale code. CALM DOWN YALL!

48 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

official italian prices

1.jpg

C'è qualche utente italiano che ha già acquistato i biglietti con la prevendita di American Express? Vorrei capire se viene data la possibilità di scegliere i posti all'interno dei settori, oppure vengono assegnati casualmente, in base alla disponibilità...oppure, come vedo da queste immagini, i posti migliori sono già esauriti? Mi pare già di vederlo che quel "attualmente non disponibile" per i posti del primo settore numerato ce lo ritroveremo per tutta la giornata di domani...come succede sempre all'inizio delle prevendite.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic