The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

7 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I'm so nervous. I can't assess whether I chose a good seat or not. Can't assess how far the main stage will attrude in the arena.

My seat is in block 208, row 16, left.

What do you think?

4D67A2E7-33D0-4293-AAA2-69F964692870.thumb.jpeg.e1ef19ceed43d1a30ec70291c26804de.jpeg

Berlin right? I did my research, many recommend Block 101 - 103 or 207 - 208

I think i'll buy seats from Block 207

26 minutes ago, Riccardo1975 said:

Guys, i don't want to bring bad luck and i wish you all to attend a wonderful show that can worthily conclude the career of this fantastic, unique and unrepeatable artist...but i really believe that, in order to complete this tour, the lady must avoid somersaults, pirouettes and any physical hazard, otherwise she'll be forced to cancel four times the dates of the Madame X Tour.

Agreed! She should completely cut the complex dance routines and do small impactful movements. The theatrics can be done by the dancers and the set. Also wouldn’t mind if she cut the heels out too. I feel like she never wore heels on tour prior to RIT on tour? I can’t imagine they’re good for you let alone dancing in them 

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Agreed! She should completely cut the complex dance routines and do small impactful movements. The theatrics can be done by the dancers and the set. Also wouldn’t mind if she cut the heels out too. I feel like she never wore heels on tour prior to RIT on tour? I can’t imagine they’re good for you let alone dancing in them 

lol she can’t cut the heels. She’s a bit more plump now and with all the filler and implants she has she’d look like a a pumpkin at her height.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but so far all the announced venues are arenas, not a single stadium - what seems comprehensible if our guesses that the connections between the catwalks are going to be by "suspended bridges".

If so, a 2024 leg to be held mainly in stadiums, with some adjustments to the scenario, seems fairly reasonable - I still don't believe that a tour to celebrate a 40-years-old career of one of the biggest stars that ever lived in our world would be so small, numerically and geographically speaking.

3 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Madonna can't sell out a stadium in 2023, and her pop spectacle is more about visuals which means you need arenas to get the best views/acoustics.  I've always preferred Madonna in arenas anyway.

Yet there are stadiums scheduled for this tour yet to be announced. 

But i also heard supposed Madonna fans saying she was doing theaters for Madame X because she couldn't sell out arenas and yet...here we are in 2023.

39 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Madonna can't sell out a stadium in 2023, and her pop spectacle is more about visuals which means you need arenas to get the best views/acoustics.  I've always preferred Madonna in arenas anyway.

Maybe in USA or Europe she can't sell out stadiums, but in the countries she skipped in the last tours she probably would do great. The world is much bigger than the North hemisphere, my dear Northern fans ;)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic