The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

46 minutes ago, mickeyderon said:

What happened to the rumoured Birmingham (UK) date ? 

I was hoping for Birmingham as that is where I live. Spoilt with MDNA and RH tours. But I booked London today because I cannot see how a Birmingham date would fit into her schedule with the rumored other London dates and with her travel in and out of UK beforehand and afterwards 🙁

14 hours ago, EgoRod said:

My first impression was Kill Bill or Saul Bas posters for a couple pf Hitchcock movies.

They are primary colors they work perfectly together as bold statements

Red / Yellow (Gold) is also the China flag, the King's (Queen's) guard jacket, Austin Powers' The Spy Who Shagged Me poster, so many sports team jackets, etc. McDonalds is the last in line.

15 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Red / Yellow (Gold) is also the China flag, the King's (Queen's) guard jacket, Austin Powers' The Spy Who Shagged Me poster, so many sports team jackets, etc. McDonalds is the last in line.

The posters/adverts are very eye catching and these colours and warped images were obviously chosen deliberately for that reason. They will do their job better than some pale pissy colours that insecure Madonna fans think would be better.

14 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

please someone correct me if this is wrong here but my understanding is that the code is not a bog standard pre sale code it's a fanclub code where the member is able to buy 4 tickets for each venue. Sharing the code will mean you have no idea how many people have used this code at what venue. And it wont be picked up on until further down the line when tickets are ready to print. Meaning when they see 200 people have used code to get tickets they will cancel them. Its does say!!! So if you want to share, you have been warned. And if you want to risk buying from a code on public display, you have been warned also. It's crazy the codes flying around out there

Where does it say this? 

My bestie and I will try to get the cheapest tickets for Milan in the morning. I already know I won't be able to do it, but man, to think Madonna touring her hits might be my very first (!!!) concert in my life is totally crazy (other reason I don't believe I'll be able to get them lol, still funny to imagine) 

19 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

It is only for ticketmaster issued codes not fan club stuff. Someone should post a pic of what they saw when they logged into her website to get the code.

Per the email: YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO FOUR TICKETS PER SHOW

like most codes, it won’t (or shouldn’t) let you exceed the limit set.

While I don’t recommend sharing a code, I think it is scaremongering to suggest people’s tickets are going to be cancelled if they have used someone else’s code. The code should stop working once the limit for each venue is reached.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic