The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Will she be keeping the hair color and touring as Redonna?

She obviously hired Bob the Drag Queen to talk to the audience every night while she takes three hours to prepare. He better have a lot of material.  :Madonna048:

As long as they don't play the court jester throughout the whole show. Bob can take as long as they want before that. Leave my M alone lol

20 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Anyone got a pre-sale ticket for Stockholm and/or Copenhagen? I would be forever grateful! :Madonna055:

Stockholm Amex presale. They must have added more seats, you can get literally any ticket including GA right now 

• RUADJAI changed the title to THE CELEBRATION TOUR
2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Ya. Like at first I thought it was a round piece of fabric from a costume. I don't understand the meaning of why the O looks like that and why all the photos are modified like that. I like your interpretation of it.  

The O is her vadge coz she's cumming hard for this tour.

6 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Amsterdam MOJO/Livenation pre-sale for the girlies in need (no code required) https://www.ticketmaster.nl/madonna-ziggo-dome-amsterdam-tickets/venueartist/2717/1401?CL_ORIGIN=ORIGIN5

thank you so much, do you know if there's currently another presale like this going on for Barcelona, Paris or London?

3 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

I think I saw someone mention on PopJustice yesterday that London also has a livenation presale today, but I don't have a link or know for sure.. :/ 

Thank you so much! I try to keep up with all presales but I keep seeing links popping up that aren't available where I can check, so I ask just in case :cute:

10 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

Thank you so much! I try to keep up with all presales but I keep seeing links popping up that aren't available where I can check, so I ask just in case :cute:

Did find this on Icon, just now. Not sure if it works as it's not 9am in London yet.

Live Nation Presale Password: SOUND

https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/K8vZ9171ub0?utm_campaign=lnpresale&c=EML_LN_LN20123040&camefrom=EMLN_LN20123040&et_rid=73886107&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=lnemail&utm_term=EML_LN_LN20123040

2 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

thank you sfm, seriously

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic