The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Sadly, I lost a A1 row E10 ticket for London because I wanted to check how on the side it was but it took me too long. For MXT I ended buying a restricted view seat despite it was first category so I don't want to repeat that experience...  But I suppose there will be many more available tomorrow or for the next nights!

This "sold out" info is misleading. It's evident that they are putting out only a small amount of tickets for presale and they even state it. I'd like to know how many were able to buy Immaculate vip in London (1300£ = 1500€) considered that not even a single one was available! But it is really bad that so many are already in resale. The system is rotten.

10 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Sadly, I lost a A1 row E10 ticket for London because I wanted to check how on the side it was but it took me too long. For MXT I ended buying a restricted view seat despite it was first category so I don't want to repeat that experience...  But I suppose there will be many more available tomorrow or for the next nights!

:broken:

1 hour ago, BlackPanther89 said:

I tried to get tickets for London in the Live Nation pre-sale earlier this morning. In the que there was about 50000 odd people in front of me. I knew i wasn't getting a ticket. I'm going to try my luck tomorrow with the general on-sale.

I don't understand why London doesn't have two nights like Paris. Maybe due to overwhelming demand more dates will get added, one can hope.

London has a week free in both sides of the date. The insider information that leaked was that there are gonna be at least 4 dates.

I think the strategy here is to milk all the tickets to get a sold out and more anticipation. So people grab whatever bone they throw at them. Then add another night for popular demand, rinse and repeat.

I bought my Madame X tickets the last week in London and it wasn't even as expensive as the cheapest tickets available for this.

The venues weren't sold out and they had lots of giveaways after all. I went again the same week with a friend that had two tickets for free.

Today about 10 the only tickets available were between £476-765 and that was level 4 and floor. Nothing else.

Over 66,000 people ahead of me in the queue this morning if the system is to be believed.  No tickets available of course when finally got through.  Will see what extra data are released, but I have to say - I'd rather buy the bluray or digital release then spend £300+ each on decent tickets - I do think the ticket prices are ridiculous.  

Left: Best prices listed about 9:30, right : best prices increased by demand half an hour later

The £765.95 was floor but not towards the end and, a couple £655 level one ( £223 value prior) and the rest were all in level four at the back, not even close enough to justify the £400. I watched MX a spitting distance from her for half of that. The prices increasing by demand for shitty seats is not only greedy but nasty.

I think they are trying to recover losses here.

IMG_20230119_131126-min.jpg

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic