The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Left: Best prices listed about 9:30, right : best prices increased by demand half an hour later

The £765.95 was floor but not towards the end and, a couple £655 level one ( £223 value prior) and the rest were all in level four at the back, not even close enough to justify the £400. I watched MX a spitting distance from her for half of that. The prices increasing by demand for shitty seats is not only greedy but nasty.

I think they are trying to recover losses here.

IMG_20230119_131126-min.jpg

I don't get it. Who is responsible for this? :/

4 minutes ago, lalalagirl said:

sadly,this is the amex(american express) presale...(i don't owe a card).....strange that the netherlands already have the full sale(normally tommor)ow) NOW,....hoped there was a link for belgium toooooo now!!!!! THXXXXXX alot for responding :hug::Madonna010:...tomorow ,i have to work ...gonna be sooooo difficult !!!!! ....

2 hours ago, seth_thiago said:

Anwaring

replying to me lol: 

For those trying to buy Madonna's ticket in Lisbon: use the blueticket account email as the presale code (it can't be a new account).

I´ve tried but It´s not working for me...dont know why 

2 hours ago, seth_thiago said:

Anwaring

replying to me lol: 

For those trying to buy Madonna's ticket in Lisbon: use the blueticket account email as the presale code (it can't be a new account).

You also need to be signed to their newsletter. I've been trying a lot of people but since they don't sign to their newsletter their email is not valid.

1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

You also need to be signed to their newsletter. I've been trying a lot of people but since they don't sign to their newsletter their email is not valid.

I just did, and still my email is not code valid...maybe I´ll have to wait a little longer...not sure...

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

London has a week free in both sides of the date. The insider information that leaked was that there are gonna be at least 4 dates.

I think the strategy here is to milk all the tickets to get a sold out and more anticipation. So people grab whatever bone they throw at them. Then add another night for popular demand, rinse and repeat.

I bought my Madame X tickets the last week in London and it wasn't even as expensive as the cheapest tickets available for this.

The venues weren't sold out and they had lots of giveaways after all. I went again the same week with a friend that had two tickets for free.

Today about 10 the only tickets available were between £476-765 and that was level 4 and floor. Nothing else.

I hope you are right about the addtional London dates.

40 minutes ago, BlackPanther89 said:

I hope you are right about the addtional London dates.

Oh I'm certain. But can't help but have that feeling of dread :lol:.......its ridiculous

When has M ever played just 1 UK show? What would be the point of paying for all that advertising for just 1 night at the O2? Why is there an entire week between London and Antwerp, what's she gonna do........see the sights? big ben? M&M World? Harry Potter Experience....walk to Belgium??

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic