The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I didn't manage to get any ticket during the presale for the Milan show... it was all a mess, I was there the minute they opened the sale and I couldn't purchase any ticket. It kept giving errors and I couldn't select more that 1/2 tickets! My friend who was at the phone with me managed to take 3 tickets after a few seconds while I kept trying for more that 2 hours.

I'm trying again tomorrow with the general sales but I don't have much hope :(

12 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Has anyone gotten tickets for Houston? I bought them but there’s nothing on my app not even the order. Is that normal? They say it’s a delivery delay but I’m not sure

I bought a ticket for Houston 4 hours ago and it's not there for me yet either. :(

And I see they just added a second Houston date for September 14th!

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Madonna actually asking her audience what song they'd want in the setlist feels... Surreal. So weird it almost feels wrong lol. 

Now go spam Nothing Really Matters and Rescue Me under her post you all 💋 

I remember her official Facebook page doing polls for the MDNA Tour where you had to choose which song from each album you'd like to hear... but I don't think the results actually counted for anything 😅

4 minutes ago, ludowillo said:

I remember her official Facebook page doing polls for the MDNA Tour where you had to choose which song from each album you'd like to hear... but I don't think the results actually counted for anything 😅

But that was long time ago, in her denial era. Now it's different: a Greatest Hits Tour implies hits and fans will choose their favorite, I'm so sorry Madonna, you cannot hide in your candy store anymore! See you at the Rescue Me opening performance 

gretchen amp GIF

1 minute ago, Danton said:

I saw somewhere a strange draw of the First stage … just a circle… is it real ? Does anybody have the picture of the stage she published on her instagram last september ?

So it looks like there's a circular platform stage up front, two side platform/catwalks, and the large center platform/catwalk. I'm really curious as to how it's all going to be connected.

28 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

I'm clearly the only person that couldn't give a toss about another tour. Where are the expanded editions we were told about ages ago 🤷

i feel exactly the same way - the price of these tickets are just ridiculous - not sure M is even up to a world tour especially after the mess that was the Madame X tour - she can kiss my ass - i will keep my money ...

Guys I'm going to be in NYC for the first 2 shows and now am going to have to go to the 3rd obviously...

....and I was just invited to LA to see it...

...and I still haven't gotten DC tickets even though that's where I live...

...and my friend in Chicago wants to go...

I'm so worried I'm going to have tickets to so many shows and it'll end up being a Madame X Tour mess on an arena stage :rip:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic