The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

35 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I can’t stop listening to the song Celebration I hope we get it in original form and not Benny version 

I have to agree because just hearing that bridge once in the Benny version isn't enough.  I wouldn't mind Benny's version if the bridge is added back in for the second time. That's my favorite part of the song. 

She could always add additional legs to the tour, hitting these other places down the road, its not like everything has to be completely planned out at this moment, just not sure how long she is planning to drag this thing out. This is a golden opportunity to remind everyone why she is the queen, I don't see Madonna doing these greatest hits tours often in the future so better make the most of the opportunity now although I would rather have less shows of a higher quality than nearly killing herself like on Madame X.

18 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Sao Paulo or Mexico City, I hope 

Agreed. In fact if she expands there I'd love to see the show in one of these cities. Los Angelinos (my city) are too jaded. This goes for pretty much any concert. You could feel the crowd's energy for the Sticky and Sweet dvd.

27 minutes ago, N3onNostalgic said:

I wonder if she'll add a 3rd London show or maybe add a show or two in different UK cities like Manchester or Glasgow since there's still space between the London and Antwerp shows.

There are up to 4 London show dates reserved, so at this point I wouldn't hold my breath for other UK cities.  It's easier to just stay in one place.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, stfan97 said:

How is she going to make it through so many shows though when she could barely even struggle through Madame X?  I feel like I shouldn't get overexcited being near the end of the tour.

I mean, her hip was busted. That's now fixed and she has been training for a while and we still have over 6 months before the tour starts.

Remember what a mess she was near the end of the MDNA tour and how great she was until the end for Rebel Heart?

There's also the fact she had stairs "everywhere" for Madame X...and she had shows 3 nights in a row. It was simply crazy to even think she would be okay. You don't see popstars in their 20's doing that lmao. The fact it's theater means little when half your show is about climbing and going down stars and blocks. It was such a weird decision to have that stage tbh...

50 minutes ago, M82 said:

I got tickets for the Vancouver date, but I am a little nervous as it’s the very first show of the tour - and most of us all know what has happened with opening dates of her tours. 

You're about to witness this tour with nothing spoiled. You're going to love that kind of experience. 

I think she has delayed only the beginning of Rebel Heart and Madame X, right? Did that happen with tours before Reinvention?

31 minutes ago, Troubadour said:

She could always add additional legs to the tour, hitting these other places down the road, its not like everything has to be completely planned out at this moment, just not sure how long she is planning to drag this thing out. This is a golden opportunity to remind everyone why she is the queen, I don't see Madonna doing these greatest hits tours often in the future so better make the most of the opportunity now although I would rather have less shows of a higher quality than nearly killing herself like on Madame X.

I can see her possibly doing a part 2 like she did with Sticky and Sweet.  Wait until the summer of 2024 to a slightly revised version.  It would fit in nicely with the 'celebration' anniversary of LAV.  I also suspect, she's trying to keep the door open to get her Biopic filmed after this tour.  I guess it also depends how involved she would be in the post production of the film as well. 

30 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

There are up to 4 London show dates reserved, so at this point I wouldn't hold my breath for other UK cities.  It's easier to just stay in one place.  Good luck!

Thank you, I missed my chance to see Madame X and I feel like this plus the biopic are her hinting that's she's gonna ether retire from touring or take a really long break from it.

2 minutes ago, N3onNostalgic said:

Thank you, I missed my chance to see Madame X and I feel like this plus the biopic are her hinting that's she's gonna ether retire from touring or take a really long break from it.

Could be, but I think she’ll go back to album focused tours for 1-3 more tours and then do another greatest hits. 

48 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

The good thing is we can look forward to being able to watch videos and possibly streams of all the shows again in the 2023 version of the Periscope shows we had during RHT even if you can't make it to a show in person...

OF COURSE WE WILL AND I WIIIIILL LOVE IT GUYS :Madonna017:

Just ... not a single new track apparently. I mean, come on, how sad 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic