The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I've just noticed she's performing two Friday shows on this tour (Austin/Amsterdam).

Unless they're typos and the shows are actually taking place on the Saturdays, this is the first time she's performed on Fridays since the DWT (with the exception of Buenos Aires in 2008).

Also, the post from Billboard about extra dates said an Oct 2 show in Sacramento is happening, but there's nothing confirmed about that yet, and Billboard have removed all references to that show from their article.

29 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

Apparently a very important radio host here in Catalonia just confirmed that there's a second date in Barcelona, that both the press and the venue have confirmed it, they are holding it until they see how the rest of dates in Europe work.

I truly hope so. I couldn't get any today. It's sold out

2 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Barcelona impossible... anyway... a friend of mine entered directly and there were not tickets.. they're obviously fucking to put them platinum later... but its ticketmaster we are not surprised

My friend got in but the prices were ridiculous

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic