The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

28 minutes ago, elecu said:

I wonder how those people got to the front of the queue when I was clicking the join button as soon as it became available. 

AXS still have seats going - I think a lot of the problem was people who don't go to many concerts didn't realise that AXS is the official ticketing partner of the O2 and always has 65-80% of the allocation, Ticketmaster only have very few tickets for O2 events by comparison. So on AXS, people were nipping in and getting A blocks for the 3rd night whilst people on Ticketmaster were still 100,000 in the queue for the first or second.

2 minutes ago, andifeel said:

AXS still have seats going - I think a lot of the problem was people who don't go to many concerts didn't realise that AXS is the official ticketing partner of the O2 and always has 65-80% of the allocation, Ticketmaster only have very few tickets for O2 events by comparison. So on AXS, people were nipping in and getting A blocks for the 3rd night whilst people on Ticketmaster were still 100,000 in the queue for the first or second.

This probably explains why the show in Sweden has so little tickets available on Ticketmaster but AXS most sections still have tickets.

18 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Oh yeah they do too. Look to be premium with drinks. A good option for those who missed out and cannot go to any other cities. Prices seem reasonable compared to what I see on Stubhub...

44 minutes ago, andifeel said:

OMG THANK YOU!!! I just got 2 tickets to Wednesday night in London via AXS. Thank you!!

1 hour ago, sbrombolessio said:

AMSTERDAM 2nd Night, GOLDEN CIRCLE EARLY ENTRY

Nice, for me it's Amsterdam 1st night, section 109, row 1

Anyone experienced here with Amsterdam Ziggo Dome to know if the view is good from there? :) I will be considered a noob here, but it is gonna be first time for me seeing Madonna live. Cannot express how excited I am

What? I didn't know anything about AXS, why did nobody tell me that before? Now makes sense.

After many tries I got in the A3 section row k, but now I'll be thinking that I could probably get a better seat if I had buy it on AXS.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Scored 3 out of 4 London shows

Sunday - YCD VIP on floor row B next to PIT

Tuesday - Floor seat in section A1 - 7 rows back from the main stage and next to the side catwalk

Wednesday - same as Sunday, except row A

Still have to find tickets for Saturday

Was very stressful! 

There are tickets for Staurday but are £1300 for block A1

I ended up buying a block 101 row C for London Sun 15. Not happy about it. I've been in terrible doubt about a seat in B2 row X (the very last row). Better than nothing.

I think adding this extra dates in London and Milan at last minute, without fanclub presale, was very unrespectful towards fans and workers. This morning I had to work from 11 to 14 and when I went out all the extra shows were over! Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, HC Charge said:

Nice, for me it's Amsterdam 1st night, section 109, row 1

Anyone experienced here with Amsterdam Ziggo Dome to know if the view is good from there? :) I will be considered a noob here, but it is gonna be first time for me seeing Madonna live. Cannot express how excited I am

First time for me in Amsterdam, it seems impossible for me to get anything for Milan, so I changed my mind and will fly to Netherdal!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic