The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 minutes ago, truerebel said:

There were NO Iconic package anywhere to be seen for any of the NY shows! WTF

I got one for the Sunday. Had one for the Sat night and by the time my payment was being verified the ticket had gone. 5 seconds later the Sunday concert was announced so I got one then, but geez I had to be fast..... Unbelievable how fast those tickets go...

3 minutes ago, Loganv721 said:

The amount of resale tickets for NYC on Saturday is insane. Nearly half of the arena is red.

This is exactly the problem with Ticketmaster - how can entire rows be resale?

I hope the TSwift fiasco gets them in serious trouble and something actually changes.

"Last month, findings from an undercover investigation claimed that the website was colluding with secondary sellers – permitting fake accounts that enabled them to bypass the multiple ticket limit. When the tickets were resold on Ticketmaster, the site was able to take a percentage from individual sales."

https://www.nme.com/news/music/ticketmaster-facing-lawsuit-following-touting-scan-2385891

They keep doing it because nothing happened to them

Question about my tickets: I got floor A seats for Amsterdam, my tickets don't have a seating number on them instead they say "regular: free choice of seats" (translated from dutch). 

Does anyone know what that means? does that mean when we get to the venue its just a free for all seating wise? or will they email us to choose our seats down the line ?

Decided to attend the 2nd Miami night since we will be there already for the first night. Literally clicked on a ticket to purchase for $175, when I clicked to buy them, it timed out (froze), when I went back in, clicked on same two seats in the same section, but now they were $205. How is that even possible?

4 minutes ago, Adam X said:

Question about my tickets: I got floor A seats for Amsterdam, my tickets don't have a seating number on them instead they say "regular: free choice of seats" (translated from dutch). 

Does anyone know what that means? does that mean when we get to the venue its just a free for all seating wise? or will they email us to choose our seats down the line ?

there are no seats, if you arrive early you can be close to the stage :)

5 minutes ago, Adam X said:

Floor A in Europe is standing space

11 minutes ago, danMfan said:

there are no seats, if you arrive early you can be close to the stage :)

thank you!!!

oh shoot - maybe i should've just gotten pit tickets then as those seem to be a guaranteed amazing view. but i hope my friend and i will be able to find a good spot in floor A and hold it for each other :sis:

On 1/20/2023 at 4:25 PM, Kieran said:

AXS  are doing dynamic pricing. £500+ for top and back of arena currently in the seat selections. Outrageous. 

Are they? They weren't doing it until lunch time. They were lots of tickets in 110, 109, 103

I just checked and the do £250 and £200 . £250 in area 111,110, some 109, 103  and the upper ones for £200, you are better off paying £50 quid more and being downstairs, those are pretty good seats.

They do a hefty booking fee, but that's everywhere

If you pick premium that's a different world

3 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Those resales are all Ticketmaster staff buying up tickets and reselling them before they go onto the GP (in the UK the London Palladium box office staff do this..) or an agreed Ticketmaster scam. Either way absolutely sucks.

I hate Ticketmaster so much. While i am not a fan of Taylor Swift i really hope something comes of her legal action against them. It's such a scam they are running.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic