The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Same! I managed to get some as you up off the floor for a decent price while the others I wanted got snatched quickly. Now my original seats and all the others around me cost more than the ones I got! I'll be going to the first Dallas show, was going to try for the second but they upped the prices a lot!

I got seats about 7 rows off the catwalk during the presale for Dallas night 1 for $375. Seats on that same row are now $1200. Strangely for night 2, I managed to get second row off the catwalk for $700 (You Can Dance VIP) but non-VIP seats two rows behind me are $1200. And they aren't resale. I feel like that may have been an error that I lucked out on.

2 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Tell that to the people in the UK, New York etc :lol:

Here in Portugal i could get them but the good ones were gone in minutes...seriously.

That's because European prices are SO much cheaper than anywhere in the US, it's almost cheaper to take a vacation.  And London and NYC are always the most expensive markets.

7 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

If anyone is visiting NYC and is seeking a hotel I strongly suggest Public Hotel Downtown its fucking gorgeous, like walking into a fab dream. I'm going Friday between shows to detox from life. 

I will be at the 23rd show on my own. 24th show with my partner and then back on the 26th by myself. so i need to book a hotel for 2 nights and then 1 more night. 

Got my tickets but what a fucking nightmare...

I was on the qeue on the computer, and on the phone...on the phone waited like 12 minutes, on the computer it said like an hour. Surprise, when I got to  choose the tickets they were charging it 5 euros more than what they announced,...I was like: where are the 75 euros tickets? Small screen...I tried to find 5 seats next to eachother. Nothing. in the meantime, a friend sent me cash to pay for hers. no 75 euros tickets (actually with a fucking last call 5 euros special fee - 80). Then I tried to find others...I found 5 seats next to eachother, 125 euros, close to the stage. ansd 125 was above my budget! Yes, yes yes! I made all the procedures or whatever that shit is called, and the last message was like: processing. waiting payment....Wtf? because there was nothing more, like a button a link so I could do anything. I sent it to my friend, checked my bank account several times, my email...and no money was taken. I tried to call them, and the only time they answered the call they didnt speak and hung up on me! and there was money enought to pay for it...

I was so stressed, I sent the money back to my friend. She was at fnac. Only could get the  180 euros floor tickets. 

I wasnt sure about going, I was really giving up. 180 this time is a lot above my budget. And honestly, standing tickets in this venue  for this price like in the back of the arena is too much. those were the ones I less wanted. and there is another thing. Fnac charges 1 euro more for each ticket (181)...the website, wich is from the promoter charges 6% of the 180 and another 23% more 0f the 6%. 180 + 10,8+ 2,484= 193,648... Fnac only 181. I dont get it. 

The 125 tickets were much better than the 180 floor tickets. They were in the side of the stage, I could see the whole show... with the 180 I will only see heads and screens. I'm little kkkkk Thank God I didnt gave upon my like a virginity to get tickets....The whole experience was like a bad fuck. :lol:

what Ticketmaster (in the US) is doing is criminal. I was only 300th in the queue and got in before 10:05, next to nothing was left and tons of the pink dot resale tickets listed far outnumbered the available face value tix. most of the blue dot available seats were actually ticketmaster markups (official Platinum :angryaf: not to be confused with VIP packages) what a ripoff

5 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

what Ticketmaster (in the US) is doing is criminal. I was only 300th in the queue and got in before 10:05, next to nothing was left and tons of the pink dot resale tickets listed far outnumbered the available face value tix. most of the blue dot available seats were actually ticketmaster markups (official Platinum :angryaf: not to be confused with VIP packages) what a ripoff

I agree. The ICON presale tickets for Toronto were mediocre at best... and overpriced. There are floor tickets selling for $7,000. 

I'm going to see what kind of tix I can get the day of the concert. I've seen M front row twice before... so I don't think I'll be too fussed if I miss this tour. I do think this is a "farewell tour" without calling it that though. I don't think there will ever be another big tour from M again. 

A 3rd date added in Paris Nov. 19th.

Tickets on sale next thursday.

Very weird to unset the stage and then coming back one week after... Unlogical and not eco friendly... 

Also weird for me to believe the demand is that huge. RHT shows in Paris were not 100% complete and she had an album and promotion around.

This concert happens when she's doing nothing. The good argue is the best of tour thing she'd always reject that she finally agree to do and this is a very good thing. Let's be honest, best eras are behind now. The 2010's albums were among the worst of her career for every one ! (except Madame X that I adore).

Prices of tickets are absolutely insane so I cannot believe the shows are almost complete... We're not in 2001 anymore.. 

They always did this strategy to create a huge demand telling a show is complete and then,  when a new drop of ticket is added, every one runs for it. And it's always a good communication to tell a show is full. And on the other side, if they add a 3rd night is added in Paris... it means it's worth it...

I'm a bit lost.

The 125 euros tickets I was getting...but didnt get are signed in red. "Processing, waiting payment"...wtf is this, there is no button or link to go on... waited, ckecked everything, tried to call them...

Than I had please myself with those 180 euros floor tickets... she better work her ass off, gives us some "sandes de presunto" and a glass of "tintol" :lol:

red.JPG

19 minutes ago, Shoful said:

How hard has it been for people to get Pit VIP tickets?

PIT seats in Dallas weren’t VIP. And both sides were available. $900 plus fees. At least for night 2. Night 1 sold out the PIT in presale it looks like.

Im hoping to get PIT seats next week when Pittsburgh goes on sale 

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Are they? They weren't doing it until lunch time. They were lots of tickets in 110, 109, 103

I just checked and the do £250 and £200 . £250 in area 111,110, some 109, 103  and the upper ones for £200, you are better off paying £50 quid more and being downstairs, those are pretty good seats.

They do a hefty booking fee, but that's everywhere

If you pick premium that's a different world

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 16.44.49.png

Thanks. But where are you seeing this? I’m looking at Sat 14th and it’s 900 plus pounds for block 419!! Ands that’s not selecting premium 😞

B57811A7-2E76-49AC-9AD3-BC9810F9691D.jpeg

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic