The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

There are tickets for Staurday but are £1300 for block A1

I was refreshing the Ticketmaster site constantly waiting for the 3rd / 4th show to appear after getting a tip the shows had been listed ion ASX and when it did I got in with no queue (as show had not be announced yet) and refreshed until tickets went on sale which was about 2 mins later - paid 435 all up for it - very lucky!

Fm6YvHdakAAimNB.jpg

44 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

This should have been a stadium tour.... PeriodT. 

Stadiums are the worst. Worse sound. And more importantly - worse seating options! Even when you're close it feels like you're miles away.

Also - I'll never forget Sticky & Sweet in Houston. I bought 4th row on the INSIDE AISLE of a section near the middle only to discover when I arrived that the venue layed out the section in reverse. So now I was at the extreme side of the stage instead of center. A ton of people around me were PISSED but at that point I guess they couldn't have asked for literally THOUSANDS of people to move seats right before the concert because of their screw-up.

Guys. My friend and I bought (separately) tickets for both Houston shows through AXS and neither of us can see anything on our accounts not even the orders. Is this a general thing? The payment is done but all we got were confirmation emails from the venue saying we should get another one in 24 hours and we didn’t get that one. I asked AXS through Twitter and they say it’s because of a delivery delay by the artist but I don’t know :(

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Wtf is AXS:Madonna006:

Something we here in Europe don't care about :Madonna009:

AXS is an American ticket outlet for sports and entertainment events, founded in 2011 and owned by Anschutz Entertainment Group, the world's second largest entertainment promoter behind Live Nation Entertainment. 

5 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Something we here in Europe don't care about :Madonna009:

AXS is an American ticket outlet for sports and entertainment events, founded in 2011 and owned by Anschutz Entertainment Group, the world's second largest entertainment promoter behind Live Nation Entertainment. 

I'm American image.png.fd77f16b4114a083c457ea38dccf05fa.png

57 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

Stadiums are the worst. Worse sound. And more importantly - worse seating options! Even when you're close it feels like you're miles away.

Also - I'll never forget Sticky & Sweet in Houston. I bought 4th row on the INSIDE AISLE of a section near the middle only to discover when I arrived that the venue layed out the section in reverse. So now I was at the extreme side of the stage instead of center. A ton of people around me were PISSED but at that point I guess they couldn't have asked for literally THOUSANDS of people to move seats right before the concert because of their screw-up.

I know you several others had bad experiences in stadiums but let's look at it from a different perspective. It's less demanding for her and her healthy - she does half the shows and sees more people. She could have possibly broke her own record for biggest selling female tour of all time. The impressive reputation she would receive for being able to sell out a stadium exclusive tour 40 years into her career at 65 years old. And of course, a much bigger stage production could have been used. 

I saw her in a stadium way in the back and I had a wonderful experience - good sounds and perfect view of the stage. Arenas are better for a pop show of course, but the demand is forcing her to do so many dates with very little gaps in between cities which could wear her out, and we all know that took a toll on her during the last tour (as well as MDNA since she was sick during the entire SA leg). 

2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Damn, Miami night 2 :dead:Capture.thumb.JPG.6d932d2aee002e1dbe6a6e6260df1cff.JPG

Girlies, please start buying tix, cuz this is the one I have pit tickets to and I don't want to see this one getting canceled "due to new technology and cutting-edge production". :Madonna041:

Girl calm down, this will sell out well before the show. It's only day 1.

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I got a floor two seat, row 10, on 10/1 in LA  for $550. All the other floor seats were $2750 and above. I got kicked out of Ticketmaster, and got error messages at the time of purchase ten time. It’s a fucking shit show. I have three nights covered now, and wanted another in the pit, but I feel like a drug addict right now, and so I’m gonna take my foot off the accelerator! 

I bought reseller tickets on Tuesday for the 27th - I said fuck it to stress, and it's my birthday, and got section 2, row 7. The tickets on stubhub went up even more after I got mine, so while I overpaid, it could be worse. I've been eyeing pit tickets for another night, and have tried to purchase them over 20 times with that damn U001 error. So annoying.

6 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I saw her in a stadium way in the back and I had a wonderful experience - good sounds and perfect view of the stage. Arenas are better for a pop show of course, but the demand is forcing her to do so many dates with very little gaps in between cities which could wear her out, and we all know that took a toll on her during the last tour (as well as MDNA since she was sick during the entire SA leg). 

My stadium experience was terrible.

The MDNA stadium experience is exactly what turned her off stadiums for good.  Unpredictable weather, rain, and getting sick at the end of that tour really wore her out and was far worse for her health than controlled conditions in an arena.

She wouldn't have sold out stadiums because no one is paying arena level prices for stadium seats for a visual show, and she wouldn't have made much more money in the end charging less per person.  She is never and was never going to break the biggest selling female tour record, so that's pointless to even talk about.

Songs I hope for as well as the obvious hits

causing a commotion 

celebration

living for love

Bad Girl

Nothing Really Matters

Crazy for You

Open Your Heart

Dress You Up

Crave 

live to tell 

lucky star 

Sorry

Ray of light 

Surely it’s a given for Music, Vogue, Like a Prayer, Virgin,  Frozen, Into the groove, Holiday, Hung Up and Material Girl 

1 hour ago, stfan97 said:

She is never and was never going to break the biggest selling female tour record, so that's pointless to even talk about.

Are sure about that? These tickets are EXPENSIVE and she's selling out like hot cakes. There's also I good chance she might visit Asia, Australia and South America next year, since people have called it her biggest tour ever. I wouldn't count her out. I think she is going for the record

9 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Are sure about that? These tickets are EXPENSIVE and she's selling out like hot cakes. There's also I good chance she might visit Asia, Australia and South America next year, since people have called it her biggest tour ever. I wouldn't count her out. I think she is going for the record

Yes I'm sure

20 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I agree - a new billboard article suggests an extension to this tour would be in the realms of possibility !

She’s already sold almost 600,000 tickets - I wonder what the average ticket price is?

7 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I agree - a new billboard article suggests an extension to this tour would be in the realms of possibility !

She’s already sold almost 600,000 tickets - I wonder what the average ticket price is?

It has to be over 300 dollars. These ticket prices are UNREAL. I've never seen anything like this.

3 hours ago, stfan97 said:

My stadium experience was terrible.

The MDNA stadium experience is exactly what turned her off stadiums for good.  Unpredictable weather, rain, and getting sick at the end of that tour really wore her out and was far worse for her health than controlled conditions in an arena.

She wouldn't have sold out stadiums because no one is paying arena level prices for stadium seats for a visual show, and she wouldn't have made much more money in the end charging less per person.  She is never and was never going to break the biggest selling female tour record, so that's pointless to even talk about.

Yet she’s sold amazing today in Sweden which is a stadium show… 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic