The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

“All the wealthy

come on, dance and sing

Everyday folk  

Can’t afford , anything”

I spent about $200 each on my tickets as I have no desire to get up close. It’s fun for those that do though and I’ll see them hopefully on the screens too! Imma have a seat and enjoy. 

6 hours ago, sara94 said:

So cool that you are teachers. I had once one who really loved Robbie Williams lol. But the rest were always so strict and boring

Interesting to know the jobs of fellow Madonna fans. 

I had one that was obsessed with Reba McEntire once. He look weeks off in the middle of the school year to see her in Vegas lol 

35 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Don't say that pls. You're making me anxious again

Hey, don't worry.  Some people are constantly pessimistic when posting here.  Meanwhile, her record as whole when touring is in good standing.  Just remember with Madame X, there were mostly unfortunate circumstances such as her injuries that prevented her to go on.  Still, she went on more than not when she was in severe pain.  I know she pissed some people off with canceling a few dates at the last minute, but she rathered gone on then cancel.  This is why she stuck with the tour until COVID forced her to shut things down.  She could have easily just ended the tour early and far more people would have been disappointed. 

I have faith things will go better this time around.  Like mentioned, her tour standing is quite impeccable if you consider the 4 decades she's been doing it.  No one can tour that long and not have some mishaps.  :)

As stoked as i am to be going to a date on this tour i can't help but wonder if this is the last tour M will do, y'know, go out with a bang kinda thing and do all the hits.

@BlackPanther89She would love for people to think that to only increase sales for this tour, but if she was going to make this her last, you can bet she and her management would be very transparent about that.  This will only be her last tour if she suffers some unfortunate circumstance such as poor health that will prevent her from touring again. Otherwise, I believe she will be touring until the day she drops. She's too determined to remain active in the music business.  Her recent Vanity Fair interview screams that.

16 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

I think especially since this is a hits tour I am most excited for the younger fans that might be seeing her for the first time AND the older  fair weather fans that have been waiting to hear those 80s and 90s bangers for decades. 

As a younger fan (I turn 30 in April lol) seeing Deeper and Deeper on the RHT was a highlight of that tour for me. the vouging with the japanaese dancers she performed with at the BRITS was everything

2 hours ago, stancherry said:

so these are the songs I think we can expect:

justify

I don’t search

Vogue

Bitch im madonna

open you heart

frozen

like a prayer

Medellin

Hung up

Material girl

Music

Celbration

Holiday

No Like a virgin and no La isla bonita?

No Into the groove?

Why many of you expect to hear I don't search I find which was not a hit and not even a proper single? I think 4 minutes is more possible than Medellin.

Despite covering all four decades, the rumors say it's going to be focused on 80s songs, which is totally understandable.

57 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

I spent about $200 each on my tickets as I have no desire to get up close. It’s fun for those that do though and I’ll see them hopefully on the screens too! Imma have a seat and enjoy. 

I too, capped my contribution as I wanted both Seattle dates. I am gonna still have a MF'n blast.

I love reading comments by fans (young & older) saying this is gonna be their first Madonna concert. You're gonna have a blast but, and i think many fans will agree, there's something happening when you see her live, it stops you in your tracks and suddenly you realise she's right there in front of you and second it's ok to miss parts of what's going on stage because A LOT is happening on stage and it's not like in front of a screen where it's digested for you by the director, focus on her because that's what matters and the energy from people around you going back and forth between her and the audience, you'll see the show and its every details when it's gonna be released. It's always been like this for me and i've seen almost all the tours since WTG (passed on MDNA, Rebel Heart and she cancelled on me for Madame X) plus Olympia in 08 and Canal Plus in 2000. Everytime it was a blur afterwards no matter how close i was to the stage but the memories i have are not captured on film, that's why they are so precious. 

I don’t get why people think she’s canceling a lot of dates. She has 2 dates 2 days in a row and usually breaks of at least 2 days between each city. Madame X she had an injury, shows 3 days in a row with a single break before doing another 3 days in a row. 

Its night and day. She has half a year to prepare herself and it’s obvious she’s already training for a while.

she may do some weird stuff sometimes but she always delivered on stage even on Madame x shows. She won’t fuck this up whenever she decides to show up on stage at midnight. :eyes:

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

No Like a virgin and no La isla bonita?

No Into the groove?

Why many of you expect to hear I don't search I find which was not a hit and not even a proper single? I think 4 minutes is more possible than Medellin.

Despite covering all four decades, the rumors say it's going to be focused on 80s songs, which is totally understandable.

I want to hear Into the Groove, Causing a Commotion, Angel, and Where's the Party!

48 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I don’t get why people think she’s canceling a lot of dates. She has 2 dates 2 days in a row and usually breaks of at least 2 days between each city. Madame X she had an injury, shows 3 days in a row with a single break before doing another 3 days in a row. 

Its night and day. She has half a year to prepare herself and it’s obvious she’s already training for a while.

she may do some weird stuff sometimes but she always delivered on stage even on Madame x shows. She won’t fuck this up whenever she decides to show up on stage at midnight. :eyes:

Pessimism at best.  It ain't a true party without a couple of 'Party Poopers' trying to bring things down!  I think the fact she's embarked on 11 tours, multiple one off concerts and benefit concerts with very little mishaps until MX, says a lot for her track record as a touring artist.  No one tours that long without some issues happening that may piss off some fans and/or result in shows being cancelled.  MXT was ONE unfortunate tour that was plagued with various issues, mostly her injury, yet more than not she still went on, while experiencing excruciating pain. Not saying, the new tour won't experiences some hiccups, but I think I'd rather be optimistic rather spread pessimism. Let's hope this new tour will be a great experience for everyone!  :luv: 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic