The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

4 minutes ago, scion said:

Nooooo.. done correctly American Pie would be an incredible closer, but it would have to be done really really well. It was also a pretty big hit this side of the pond. 

Opening with Like a Prayer I can’t imagine, it’s generally performed stripped back and we won’t get the original version I should think , ever 

I saw someone on MTribe suggest an opening video with the Vanity Fair photoshoot that gives way to her in that outfit doing a dramatic version of the song with burning crosses live on the stage, and I'm so here for that concept. Especially if it started out slow, dark, and moody before turning into the original mid-song. And then upbeat songs the rest of the first section. 

Normally I don't really care about LAP, but it deserves to be a focal point of this show, and I really don't want it to be the end. Would rather the end be something new for her (i.e. not Holiday, LAP,  Music, or Hung Up).

If the VF shoot would be used for the opening it could be great to use Live To Tell as the opener, those four notes are so incredibly recognisable to the collective memory. Also the phrase "a man can tell a 1000 lies" ties in nicely with the portraying of the virgin mary and the female christ energy of the last supper. It could start an alternative Dark to Light journey that focusses more on the patriarchy and breaking free from it

28 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

If the VF shoot would be used for the opening it could be great to use Live To Tell as the opener, those four notes are so incredibly recognisable to the collective memory. Also the phrase "a man can tell a 1000 lies" ties in nicely with the portraying of the virgin mary and the female christ energy of the last supper. It could start an alternative Dark to Light journey that focusses more on the patriarchy and breaking free from it

Oh love the idea of this. That would be amazing!

1 hour ago, Pretender1978 said:

I've been thinking the EXACT same thing! 

1 hour ago, M82 said:

I just joined this forum and the way some of you treat others is really disappointing - I used to belong to other forums and left because of the way others would treat others. After the past 3 years, is this really a best use of everyone’s time being so rude and disrespectful?  I’m all for different opinions and views, but this is really disheartening to see. Especially when the majority of us belong to communities that are marginalized and discriminated against. Just scroll past it and turn the page. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Opinions are like assholes. Thanks for showing yours. 🤗

It was a useless comment. It’s well known this is a greatest hits tour and I don’t need advice to skip the tour nor from you as to how I express myself when getting a silly reply. I didn’t offend anybody but the comment itself. 

You could’ve applied your own advice and kept scrolling to the next page. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Happy Celebration Tour. 

28 minutes ago, Curator said:

She looks genuinely overwhelmed ❤️😪❤️

Yes i honestly don't think anyone, including M, expected the overwhelming response.

We all see the negative comments 'fans' / trolls leave on her social media accounts, in forums and the general media attacks and I'm so happy for her that she sees the love from the actual fans while also shutting down a lot of the 'has been' shit with the ticket sales and from this video, you can see she is sincerely appreciative of us and our support 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic