The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Why do you think she's been skipping Ireland? Last time she went was 2012.

The 3Arena in Dublin holds around 13,000 but it as a strange layout which can be problematic for shows with runways and the like. Tina Turner sold out 4 nights there on her farewell tour but it was just a straight-up stage, so M could easily as well if it was suitable.

In reality, there's any number of cities she could sell multiple nights out and tour the world for 2 years but I don't think she's ready to do that. She'll do a lap of Latin America, Asia and Oz and maybe some outdoors for USA & Europe next summer after the somewhat unexpected sellout success of this first leg.

47 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I hope so too but if you try to narrow it down to 20 hits it is so hard. Certain things will be left off and ballads may be the first to go. Crazy for You also feels like a must.

It would be a shame if she cuts the ballads. I'm not sure that even she herself knows that she is actually amazing at writing slow and emotional songs. A lot of people associate her with her dance-tracks but even on her weaker albums in the last 15 years the ballads were the moments where she was still able to shine if you ask me.

14 minutes ago, Bionic said:

It would be a shame if she cuts the ballads. I'm not sure that even she herself knows that she is actually amazing at writing slow and emotional songs. A lot of people associate her with her dance-tracks but even on her weaker albums in the last 15 years the ballads were the moments where she was still able to shine if you ask me.

She might do some ballads but what I'm saying is she is probably not going to do a lot of them.

20 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

ya. I really don't need to see her perform Vogue, EY, ROL, LAP ever again. 

Well don’t go then because she’s going to do all 4 of those. And don't forget she will surely perform "Holiday", exactly as she performed it with The Roots months ago on the Jimmy Fallon show, with tambourines, maracas and little trumpets...dedicated to all the "idiot kids" who flock to this forum. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

She might do some ballads but what I'm saying is she is probably not going to do a lot of them.

I get what you mean but I think she shouldn't pay too much dust to the ballads. No matter how hard she trains I think she won't be able to do a full concert with as much dancing and acrobatics like S&S or MDNA. Even RHT level might be pushing it. Then add the fact that she had to cancel so many dates at MXT, so she would be well advised to incorporate enough of her slower material to give her body some rest during the show. 

y'all im only going to 2 of the shows which means i can try and record the 2 other shows but how do u record soundboard audio from outside the venue?? is that even possible? i cant do it from inside the venue because they'd never let me in with a radio reciever or even my SDR RADIO reciever so i just wanted to know if this was possible? Im so fucking excited to see her !!!!!!hudfjkgjksdhjkdfh!! its my first time seeing her

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic