The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Got 2 Detroit tickets! Lower bowl, 3rd row for $205 per ticket. I'm pumped!

I was in que for about 3 minutes, not too bad.

Oddly, when I saw her in Detroit for the Rebel Heart tour, I was in a similar area at Joe Louis arena, and think I paid a lot more.

THANK YOU for those who donated their Icon lifetime legacy code.

:02:

7 minutes ago, jtrover said:

Oddly, when I saw her in Detroit for the Rebel Heart tour, I was in a similar area at Joe Louis arena, and think I paid a lot more.

Do you live in Michigan? Brighton here. 

I also remember paying a lot more for RHT as well. I'm in section 115 btw 

Just now, musicinferno said:

Do you live in Michigan? Brighton here. 

I also remember paying a lot more for RHT as well. I'm in section 115 btw 

Wait, Brighton? You're close to Ann Arbor. I went to school there and saw MDNA and Rebel Heart in Detroit.

No chance you were in the Golden Triangle in Detroit and that we met...? 

2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Wait, Brighton? You're close to Ann Arbor. I went to school there and saw MDNA and Rebel Heart in Detroit.

No chance you were in the Golden Triangle in Detroit and that we met...? 

Yeah Ann Arbor is very close to me! I just moved back here last year (my hometown). Didn't see MDNA in Detroit though so no chance we've met. 

15 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Eh, just based off the itinerary, I could still see additional dates in the following:

• Vancouver
  • Phoenix
  • Chicago
  • Cleveland
  • DC

But otherwise, yes, I'm with you -- This is probably it.

She doesn't usually go back to places she toured before on the same tour. I think the exception was S&S tour in europe in 2008 and 2009. But who knows anymore. With Madonna she could probably make a phone call before the South American dates are announced and cancels the entire thing lmao

15 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

She would be stupid to not do a stadium leg next summer. However there's that movie that needs to be made... 

It's not like she's a poor entertainer that needs the money. She's clearly doing this cause she loves her job at this point. If she doesn't feel like doing any more shows she won't do them. But the south american rumors are just too strong. Plus Mexico as well. 

What's shocking is the lack of rumors for Brazil and Argentina. She could sellout multiple stadiums in both these countries.

I'm sure they are just closing down as many deals with local promoters as they can before announcing the full South American itinerary. That's at least 10 stadium dates in there alone.

It also just hit me Madonna will have 5 decades in a row with soldout stadiums. The Billboard writer that said she would last 6 months back in 1985 must regret that article so much, lmao.

Does anyone know if "Dynamic Pricing" only kicks in at the start of  the "GENERAL PUBLIC" ON-SALE ( i.e. Friday) and NOT during the various PRE-Sales such as Citi Card or Live Nation pre-sales that lead up to it (i.e. Today/Tues/Thurs)?

Or does each unique Pre-sale during the week ALSO have Dynamic Pricing during it's own individual morning/event?  

In other words, do only people who don't have Legacy Icon, Cit-card, or Live Nation PRE-SALE access have to deal with insanity of Dynamic Pricing during  General Public On-Sale this Friday? 

Thanks for your help! 

1 hour ago, jtrover said:

Cheap!

I noticed the section that I purchased tickets in Montreal, lower bowl, are being resold for 1200 compared to me paying 300

I have a quick question, if someone can help me understand. We got Paris "Golden circle" tickets, but according to TM France there are 3 types of "Fosse Or" (golden circles), does that mean that the GC is divided in 3 parts? I did not notice this detail until I went to Sweden's Ticketmaster website and they have the GA divided into different sections: A (inner GA around main stage), B (on the left side of the catwalk), and B-H (right side). Then you have C which is further back of the arena (regular GA I'd say). The PIT areas are a separate section itself, so it can't be that.

We got the Fosse Or 3 which was the only available and now I'm worried that this "3 section" means that we're outside the actual inner circle and just around the catwalk, which is still "considered GC as it's near the stage" but not the premium one near the main stage :(

Paris.jpg

sweden.jpg

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic