The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes it is Post Malones catwalk which is similar to what we’ve seen on the seating charts. Fans are speculating they will recycle it for Madonna.

She praised Kendrick Lamar's show last year, which featured eye catching visuals and innovative scenography according to everyone who saw it. So we can expect she'll draw inspiration from this highly successful tour.

image.thumb.png.6a95c1d9ebd8d9c697768df2101f80f3.png

1666630083491-kendrick-lamar-by-greg-noi

image.thumb.png.a2b751c389721f0a79de52d5869a02a2.png

1 hour ago, Curator said:

On madonna.com it has a presale for both German dates tomorrow at 9am.

Does anyone have a link, I can't find anything about it. 

Polish_20230123_214910884.thumb.jpg.d660e9f9e1ea8da1a20a2cbdf60f007f.jpg

Polish_20230123_214958382.thumb.jpg.0b7219ffb0f5feb15128b90415910f80.jpg

@stancherry

Here is the link for tomorrow's pre-sale for Berlin:

https://www.ticketmaster.de/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-tickets/498183?CL_ORIGIN=ORIGIN9

Edited by Hess87 (see edit history)

59 minutes ago, scion said:

Exactly.

The issue is I think a lot of fans put too much emphasis on being up close. I’m pleased I’ve got a show where I’m right by the stage, but I’m just as happy with the show where I’m on the tier. A lot of fans fail to realise that the shows are generally far more visual from afar.

You’ve gotta live to your means, if you can’t afford to see M up close, that’s okay - it isn’t the end of the world. 

This is the only way I attend a Madonna show.  I refuse to get a pit or floor ticket.  I want no part of that.  I always get a lower tier seat and you are right, you see so much more.  You have a wider perspective of the whole show, then right up close.  Sure, a floor or pit ticket may get you a chance to see her up close enough that she may drop sweat on you, but to me it restricts you from seeing where she is when performing other parts of the show.  Most every tour I've gone of hers, I've always chosen to sit in the lower tiers and was completely satisfied.  I only attended two shows with nosebleed tickets and that I didn't particularly enjoy either, but in those cases I had already seen the show a couple times already.

they're onto us

this was posted on fan site:

IMPORTANT INFO – PLEASE READ BEFORE ACCESSING THE BELOW CONTENT

All fan club pre-sales listed below are limited to Legacy members of Madonna’s official fan club. If you do have a fan club membership, please visit the “USER PROFILE” section of the site once logged in to check your status. If your status is “Classic” or “Gold”, you are not able to access the listed pre-sales. For more information about the Legacy status, please visit the Madonna.com’s HELP page. 

AND every show but vancouver & paris has double shows. i bet she will add additional shows to them as well!

2 hours ago, tscott said:

This is the only way I attend a Madonna show.  I refuse to get a pit or floor ticket.  I want no part of that.  I always get a lower tier seat and you are right, you see so much more.  You have a wider perspective of the whole show, then right up close.  Sure, a floor or pit ticket may get you a chance to see her up close enough that she may drop sweat on you, but to me it restricts you from seeing where she is when performing other parts of the show.  Most every tour I've gone of hers, I've always chosen to sit in the lower tiers and was completely satisfied.  I only attended two shows with nosebleed tickets and that I didn't particularly enjoy either, but in those cases I had already seen the show a couple times already.

This. 

Plus, at 5'4 there is no way I'd ever do floor seats unless I was front row lol. 

I was 19th row floor at the DWT in Detroit and although I had a blast, I could barely see a damn thing. 

2 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

I hope Turn Up The Radio  is included in the setlist, if only for the bathroom break. The only other option would be during La Isla Bonita.

La Isla Bonita disrespect?! Tasteless! This masterpiece turned me into a Madonna fan and I will love & defend it til my last breath

16 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Thats because her team were aware people were sharing codes on forums. Keep doing that and we won't get presales in the future.

People bothering to ask left and right for those codes are actually her diehard fans. Do you think her team minds that everyone just wants to buy tickets? lol If we won't get presales anymore then fine, those presales shouldn't be forever accesible ONLY to icon legacy members anyway

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic