The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

17 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

People bothering to ask left and right for those codes are actually her diehard fans. Do you think her team minds that everyone just wants to buy tickets? lol If we won't get presales anymore then fine, those presales shouldn't be forever accesible ONLY to icon legacy members anyway

Thanks for using my pic as your avatar! One of the absolute best I ever took!

And yes, sadly they're aware, and not happy. I wasn't offering an opinion. I think that they should have allowed LivePass or Gold Member presales absolutely like they did for Rebel Heart.

18 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

People bothering to ask left and right for those codes are actually her diehard fans. Do you think her team minds that everyone just wants to buy tickets? lol If we won't get presales anymore then fine, those presales shouldn't be forever accesible ONLY to icon legacy members anyway

YES! I find it offensive that we can’t even buy an Icon Live Pass anymore. It’s like we have to beg to even get access to good seats. I’ve been a diehard fan for 19 years but I’m not legacy cause I was too young back when that membership was a thing and I’m not less of a fan than those who did pay for it back then. 

3 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Thanks for using my pic as your avatar! One of the absolute best I ever took!

And yes, sadly they're aware, and not happy. I wasn't offering an opinion. I think that they should have allowed LivePass or Gold Member presales absolutely like they did for Rebel Heart.

You took this photo? it's absolutely fabulous!

Honestly I don't see why they're not happy, it's not like people are getting free tickets using these codes, it's just letting more HUGE fans get access to them. Or what, are they unhappy the tour is selling? they are literally losing nothing here, nor them, nor us who love her.

8 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

YES! I find it offensive that we can’t even buy an Icon Live Pass anymore. It’s like we have to beg to even get access to good seats. I’ve been a diehard fan for 19 years but I’m not legacy cause I was too young back when that membership was a thing and I’m not less of a fan than those who did pay for it back then. 

Same here. Fan since 1998, but I was a teen when it all changed and I couldn't upgrade to Legacy. Kinda sucks, lol

17 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

You took this photo? it's absolutely fabulous!

Honestly I don't see why they're not happy, it's not like people are getting free tickets using these codes, it's just letting more HUGE fans get access to them. Or what, are they unhappy the tour is selling? they are literally losing nothing here, nor them, nor us who love her.

So excited to shoot another tour!

15 hours ago, anton5000 said:

I have a quick question, if someone can help me understand. We got Paris "Golden circle" tickets, but according to TM France there are 3 types of "Fosse Or" (golden circles), does that mean that the GC is divided in 3 parts? I did not notice this detail until I went to Sweden's Ticketmaster website and they have the GA divided into different sections: A (inner GA around main stage), B (on the left side of the catwalk), and B-H (right side). Then you have C which is further back of the arena (regular GA I'd say). The PIT areas are a separate section itself, so it can't be that.

We got the Fosse Or 3 which was the only available and now I'm worried that this "3 section" means that we're outside the actual inner circle and just around the catwalk, which is still "considered GC as it's near the stage" but not the premium one near the main stage :(

Paris.jpg

sweden.jpg

I have the same situation. We don't know how its split up exactly as each venue is different but based on seat selection FOSSE OR 3 will be right of the stage. Whether it is left or right of that side catwalk (or a mix of both) I don't know. It is definitely nothing like Sweden, that is a much wider area allocated to Floor B. With our tickets we are guaranteed to be much closer to the right catwalk and main stage. My only concern is having a bit of a side view but it really depends how it is sectioned off. I don't think we will know until the 12th.

I don’t think a lot of the people with these codes are necessarily more dedicated or deserving than other fans. It would be better if the fans that are most dedicated today have a chance rather than just those who were part of a fanzine subscription that ended almost 20 years ago. They could just give access to anyone who has been signed up for 10 plus years surely, that would be basically everyone on here. A lot of fans cancelled those subscriptions before it ended because the service had gone to the dogs (irregular magazines etc.)

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I have the same situation. We don't know how its split up exactly as each venue is different but based on seat selection FOSSE OR 3 will be right of the stage. Whether it is left or right of that side catwalk (or a mix of both) I don't know. It is definitely nothing like Sweden, that is a much wider area allocated to Floor B. With our tickets we are guaranteed to be much closer to the right catwalk and main stage. My only concern is having a bit of a side view but it really depends how it is sectioned off. I don't think we will know until the 12th.

I think it depends on the size of the Floor/stadium

Concert tickets should be an equal footing for everyone. It’s supposed to be a space where an artist connects with those who supports them. I’ve always loathed the notion of a tiered society at gigs. It’s pretty grim but sadly part of where we are. Musicals and theatre shows fine. Music gigs nah. Always felt off to me. 

27 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Look at this under cheapest tickets for the upper section on a Wednesday night in London. It’s fucking lunacy . I can’t quite believe this is from an official vendor. Absolute scum 6952A85A-C42F-4C2D-B374-16F8DDDE863D.thumb.png.9c31a8304c606745677115b7c8414bbe.png

I really don't understand who is paying these prices. Like, when did everyone become mega-rich? It's obscene. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic