The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 1/22/2023 at 9:59 PM, GregVsMatt said:

I was quite surprised by this video, she's done thank you ones before with a lot more emotion.  Personally I thought this new video she seemed a bit "oh, it sold out instantly, now I have to actually do this tour" kind of energy, like she didn't expect that... good that she put it out though, but yeah the energy seemed kind of off with the "luckiest girl alive" which she has said before when she's sold out and sounded more genuine.. lots of um's and er.. like she was told she had to put up a video.. perhaps me being cynical, bought tickets for 2 London's shows anyway :)

4 minutes ago, Krystof said:

I was quite surprised by this video, she's done thank you ones before with a lot more emotion.  Personally I thought this new video she seemed a bit "oh, it sold out instantly, now I have to actually do this tour" kind of energy, like she didn't expect that... good that she put it out though, but yeah the energy seemed kind of off with the "luckiest girl alive" which she has said before when she's sold out and sounded more genuine.. lots of um's and er.. like she was told she had to put up a video.. perhaps me being cynical, bought tickets for 2 London's shows anyway :)

See, I thought it was really touching, especially the smile at the very end.

16 minutes ago, Krystof said:

I disagree, I think she was GENUINELY shocked it's selling so well. After so many empy seats in theatres last time and her doubts about RHT ("I'm glad people want to still come see me"), and them booking arenas instead of stadiums this time to likely play it safe, I think this took her by surprise. 

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I have the same situation. We don't know how its split up exactly as each venue is different but based on seat selection FOSSE OR 3 will be right of the stage. Whether it is left or right of that side catwalk (or a mix of both) I don't know. It is definitely nothing like Sweden, that is a much wider area allocated to Floor B. With our tickets we are guaranteed to be much closer to the right catwalk and main stage. My only concern is having a bit of a side view but it really depends how it is sectioned off. I don't think we will know until the 12th.

Yeah, I guess we'll have to see. Perhaps the 1, 2, 3 are just categories for sales inventory. Because if it's for actually splitting the Golden Circle in 3 because of the PIT in between, then it *might* be something like this (I hope OR 1 is center and not outside):

image.thumb.png.5b827bb64a8ed2dcf7e0cde48c8fd23a.png

34 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

My friend signed in right at 10am for Detroit and there was nothing left except VIP. She said she'll take her chances on Friday for general sale. 

The way this tour is selling out instantly is crazy. 

Based on what I've seen in other cities - there are very limited tickets for the presales. There is a lot more inventory when the general on-sales start.

5 minutes ago, anton5000 said:

Yeah, I guess we'll have to see. Perhaps the 1, 2, 3 are just categories for sales inventory. Because if it's for actually splitting the Golden Circle in 3 because of the PIT in between, then it *might* be something like this (I hope OR 1 is center and not outside):

image.thumb.png.5b827bb64a8ed2dcf7e0cde48c8fd23a.png

Every time I see graphics for this mysterious looking stage, the more I can't wait too see actual pics once it's set up. She definitely has something up her sleeve. 

7 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Every time I see graphics for this mysterious looking stage, the more I can't wait too see actual pics once it's set up. She definitely has something up her sleeve. 

the circle bit of the stage looks like the teirs of a wedding cake to me, I hope she re-creates the VMA performance of LAV

1 hour ago, Krystof said:

I think the video was more on the fly and she was actually for a loss of words lol. Like when you're actually super surprised about something it's hard to articulate as well. And I think her smiling without the grills on video was legit a gift to the fans.:Madonna009:

Hi everyone first post here, I was once a very active poster in other forums, got tired of the Debbie Downers, decided to not post anything during MX, but here I am. This tour seems to big and exciting not to be part of. I’ve been reading this forum for a very long time. 

I’m going to 

Miami 1 in the floor next to the catwalk 

Miami 2 in the second floor 

Las Vegas Pit B

And obviously when the time comes: 

Viva Mexico City 1 and 2 and 3 and…

43 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Hi everyone first post here, I was once a very active poster in other forums, got tired of the Debbie Downers, decided to not post anything during MX, but here I am. This tour seems to big and exciting not to be part of. I’ve been reading this forum for a very long time. 

I’m going to 

Miami 1 in the floor next to the catwalk 

Miami 2 in the second floor 

Las Vegas Pit B

And obviously when the time comes: 

Viva Mexico City 1 and 2 and 3 and…

WELCOME!!! This forum is definitely one of the more pleasant ones (tho there are some lil twats here :Madonna006:)

So happy you're able to make it to all those shows! It'll be amazing! 

10 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I geniunely believe she has been depressed for a while, after her personal ups and downs and her lack of success as she had before, RH stolen demos. And she has been mad with the fans in general ergo the grillzs, not giving a damn about her dancing, vocals,..having a controversial physical image and clothes all the time. ,,

Now she has been very surprised for the GP response, who do not forget she has been the top pop female artist ever and want to see her live again singing her great songs, ergo in this video she seems more like the sweet woman of always that everybody loves. That´s why she put out that thing of her mouth. I hope she gets motivated and returns for this tour in her best possible shape and has a mega success.

Couldn't have said it better.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic