The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I wonder if London will be the filming venue 

I truly believe this time around she will film the New York concerts, just because is a full circle moment, that's where it all started, four decades... etc - it would be awesome to have a concert recorded at Madison Square Garden

:Madonna023: :Madonna014:

What are the chances she will add more dates in December at the O2 around the 10th? It’s my birthday on the 10th and it would be amazing to see her then. I don’t want to spend the money on an immaculate package for the 5th December if more dates will be announced for around the 10th December. 

I don't see why the UK would get more than one city where everywhere else gets one city, especially when London is so easily accessible (vs say Milan where getting from over Italy to Milan, or from over Spain to Barcelona is a much longer trip than a 1 hour drive down the M40) but that's a guess. I'd stay in the capital city.

5 minutes ago, andifeel said:

I don't see why the UK would get more than one city where everywhere else gets one city, especially when London is so easily accessible (vs say Milan where getting from over Italy to Milan, or from over Spain to Barcelona is a much longer trip than a 1 hour drive down the M40) but that's a guess. I'd stay in the capital city.

Itt may happen but its more likely more London Dates due to revenue

6 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Germany has 2 cities

On 1/25/2023 at 3:51 AM, anton5000 said:

Yeah, I guess we'll have to see. Perhaps the 1, 2, 3 are just categories for sales inventory. Because if it's for actually splitting the Golden Circle in 3 because of the PIT in between, then it *might* be something like this (I hope OR 1 is center and not outside):

image.thumb.png.5b827bb64a8ed2dcf7e0cde48c8fd23a.png

That would be bad if 2 and 3 are shoved to the sides like that considering its the same price category as 1

Please  help  ASAP this morning for Pre-Sale for Washington DC:

LIVE NATION Pre-Sale -

I've not received any email from LN (as of almost 9am today) as to what their code is for today, and can't find instructions in my LN account page.

Previously I had heard it was "SOUND" for Madonna's earlier dates that went on LN Pre-sale last week.

Can anyone please confirm the LIVE NATION CODE asap?  

ICON LEGACY -

if anyone is feeling kind and charitable, could you please share the DC date code?

52 minutes ago, Bfree said:

Please  help  ASAP this morning for Pre-Sale for Washington DC:

LIVE NATION Pre-Sale -

I've not received any email from LN (as of almost 9am today) as to what their code is for today, and can't find instructions in my LN account page.

Previously I had heard it was "SOUND" for Madonna's earlier dates that went on LN Pre-sale last week.

Can anyone please confirm the LIVE NATION CODE asap?  

ICON LEGACY -

if anyone is feeling kind and charitable, could you please share the DC date code?

Would love to know this too!! Have had no code come through from live nation!

5 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Honestly... This all bullshit...

I'm sure none of this dates are full.

It's just communication to create some desire and have the media saying Madonna is making successful sales and then people try to get tickets as it's becoming a big event.

I was able to enter ticketmaster at 10pm directly without waiting this morning. Just few minutes ago and there are ZERO Pit tickets at all. Zero front stage standing golden circle. All packages are available of course... They just try to sell most expensive tickets first...

I will go only once. I'm fed up with this fuck off live nation stupid attitude and total disrespect to people... 

Since Madonna is at livenation it's just more expensive each time. Concert are worst than before livenation (ok there's probably no link) but just to say, when I was paying 45€ for DWT, 55€ for RIT and 70€ for CT,  concerts were 10000 times much impressive than all motherfucking livenation ones whom I paid much more expensive fucking price...

This is just bad. And then good Madonna preach us respect, love and bullshit... like if we needed to get a lesson from her and her fucking crew....

I'm sorry but DWT was not a great show to see live. I saw it twice and it felt like watching a screen. Too choregraphed, zero interraction with the audience. It was better on TV & DVD then IRL. RIT was the opposite, great show live but really dull on video. 

ALL her tour tickets have always been more expensive than regular concerts, WTG, BA, GS, on and on. It was always the same outrage when they were released. I don't remember a tour that was not too expensive in its time.

5 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

heyyy everyone!! :Madonna019:

I know we all want to know how the staging is going to be and what surprises M has for us this time, so I've tried to imagine and create a concept of the Celebration Tour for us to brainstorm around it, just like in past tours! :heart:

the main question to me is still how is she going to move between stages and runways.... my best bet is movable bridges dropping from the roof, much like the Re-Invention Tour and the bridges used in Gaga's Joanne Tour.

what are your opinions?? I'm curious! (and full of anxiety!)
:drama:

Maybe she’ll shoot out of a canon from stage to stage

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm sorry but DWT was not a great show to see live. I saw it twice and it felt like watching a screen. Too choregraphed, zero interraction with the audience. It was better on TV & DVD then IRL. RIT was the opposite, great show live but really dull on video. 

ALL her tour tickets have always been more expensive than regular concerts, WTG, BA, GS, on and on. It was always the same outrage when they were released. I don't remember a tour that was not too expensive in its time.

yeah she was charging 50 dollars for the girlie show 30 years ago. That was A LOT back then as well lol.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic