The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That would be bad if 2 and 3 are shoved to the sides like that considering its the same price category as 1

1783324743_Screenshot2023-01-26at11_24_50PM.thumb.png.98f8d5be0e6a84b976ca52f9049df628.png

AccorArena layout on Stubhub. I don't know how accurate it is. I bought a golden circle ticket there and I would be greatly disappointed if the Or 2 and 3 are on the sides 

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I don't understand why she's not going for stadiums mostly, especially after the huge demand. Even tho the rumor of the tour started with people saying she booked stadiums and arenas in Latin America for 2024 so she'll probably get there, but still I don't get why not more? 

I don't understand either. It would be much less tiring for her. I hope she will be well prepared physically and vocally because it's starting to do a lot of dates !

2 minutes ago, mouse said:

I don't understand either. It would be much less tiring for her. I hope she will be well prepared physically and vocally because it's starting to do a lot of dates !

Less tiring to do stadium dates where you're vulnerable to rain, storms, wind, etc? Stadium dates suck and she hates them. I mean this woman could've done a huge stadium tour in 2001 and look what she decided to do: an arena tour that didn't even reach 50 dates, lol

2 hours ago, RyanUK said:

What is the best way to purchase the VIP packages as soon as they go on sale? Is the VIPNATION website the best one? 

VipNation just relinks to Ticketmaster when you go to purchase. You can ONLY purchase VIP ticket via Ticketmaster. They are not able to be resold or transferred (outside of the first 10 days of purchase).

Limited VIP tickets (in the US) are onsale as soon as all the presales start. These limited VIP tickets purchases don't need a presale password. More VIP tickets seem to open up once the general onsale begins.

Looking around at venue presales in the US today - I would advise folks not to freak out when the ICON, Credit Card presales, and venue presales look sold out. They're adding available seats which weren't available before for almost every date with each presale starting. Be patient.

3 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Less tiring to do stadium dates where you're vulnerable to rain, storms, wind, etc? Stadium dates suck and she hates them. I mean this woman could've done a huge stadium tour in 2001 and look what she decided to do: an arena tour that didn't even reach 50 dates, lol

I agree, but when you can replace 3 or 4 indoor dates with one stadium date, it makes a big difference in terms of physical fatigue.

6 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Oh god she was miserble by the time that tour was ending, lmao.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

She was so over the hole thing lmao :dead:

love the bitch I ma madonna energy forever! And she will be doing her old songs this time, we shall see how much she will swear through the end. She has been vocal about not feeling excited for re/doing her old materials at concerts.

So I can't count on her adding Poland or the Czech Republic to her list of concerts in Europe, since she is returning to the States after London in December and will be touring there at least through January. It makes me wonder if she will be able to handle it, since it is, after all, so many concerts. And here she will still add dates for North America, Australia and something in Asia. That's going to be a lot of concerts, because she's in demand literally everywhere. There are also rumors that she's supposed to return to Europe next year, though I'm not too inclined to believe that anymore, it's not 2008-2009 and the Sticky and Sweet tour.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic