The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I'd love her to add a third Milan show, as I couldn't find tickets for second date.

But considering she doesn't do three shows in a row and rarely performs on Fridays (only once in Amsterdam for this tour), she is definitely not doing the 24th.

Also, there is a "regular" 2 days gap between Paris and Milan, and the same between Milan and Berlin. Only a few times there is just one day gap (between Denmark and Sweden, or between Paris and Cologne, but then she is back to Paris... are they using two stages and leaving one in Paris?). I wonder if she could do 22nd or 26th November...

What about the big 10 days gap between Barcelona (2.11) and Paris (12.11)? Maybe she will rest?

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I'd love her to add a third Milan show, as I couldn't find tickets for second date.

But considering she doesn't do three shows in a row and rarely performs on Fridays (only once in Amsterdam for this tour), she is definitely not doing the 24th.

Also, there is a "regular" 2 days gap between Paris and Milan, and the same between Milan and Berlin. Only a few times there is just one day gap (between Denmark and Sweden, or between Paris and Cologne, but then she is back to Paris... are they using two stages and leaving one in Paris?). I wonder if she could do 22nd or 26th November...

What about the big 10 days gap between Barcelona (2.11) and Paris (12.11)? Maybe she will rest?

I'd say the 26th is fairly likely, no? She could add the third date and still have a day off before Berlin.

You're forgetting she has Lisbon on Nov 6th & 7th. So she's either going to rest up in her old hometown for a few days or could potentially add somewhere like Madrid for 2 nights on nov. 9th & 10th.

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

You forgot Lisbon on the 6th and 7th

1 minute ago, Bjonkers said:

I'd say the 26th is fairly likely, no? She could add the third date and still have a day off before Berlin.

You're forgetting she has Lisbon on Nov 6th & 7th. So she's either going to rest up in her old hometown for a few days or could potentially add somewhere like Madrid for 2 nights on nov. 9th & 10th.

Yeah I’m thinking there’s another city coming inbetween Lisbon and Paris. Otherwise they’d have put the extra Paris dates there.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Also why does Madonna never do Ireland or Scotland? Are all those people expected to travel to London?

I think it's to do with the concert promoters in those countries, I was hoping for an Irish date, then resigned myself to London when I saw that wasn't happening, but I changed my mind when I saw the prices for Lodnon. So i decieded to see her in Toronto as i'll be there anyway and it's a 1/3 of the price of London

18 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Also why does Madonna never do Ireland or Scotland? Are all those people expected to travel to London?

Ireland has a massive concert going population, but unfortunately the main arena in Dublin (13,000) is kind of laid out like an amphitheatre with upper tiers hanging over the floor. It's great acoustically and amazing views from all seats, but it's not great for productions which have stage extensions. The finalé of Kylie's Aphrodite tour with the water fountains was so far into the arena that people up the top seats couldn't see it.

I'll be going to Lisbon and making a few days out of it.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

You forgot Lisbon on the 6th and 7th

True! Why doesn't it appear on madonna.com ticket list?

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

Also why does Madonna never do SOUTH AMERICA ? Are all we people expected to travel to other continents?

I know right. Super frustrating seeing people complain about no more dates been held on their cities so they can go to 2 or 3 nights, and then our whole CONTINENT has been snubbed

Mad No Way GIF by Madonna

12 minutes ago, Andymad said:

So I’m genuinely curious. What are peoples views on recording? Like, do you record video on your phone or do you allow yourself to fully enjoy the experience? 
I want to film a bit to have a keepsake but like I’m sure there will be tonnes of YouTube vids floating around once the tour starts. 

Just be in the moment, enjoy and take it all in. Forget about your phone. Let's face it, how often you gonna watch that clip? 

I loved the no phone policy for Madame X. 

25 minutes ago, Andymad said:

So I’m genuinely curious. What are peoples views on recording? Like, do you record video on your phone or do you allow yourself to fully enjoy the experience? 
I want to film a bit to have a keepsake but like I’m sure there will be tonnes of YouTube vids floating around once the tour starts. 

I'm waiting until we see the setlist and opening night etc. 

I'll probably film a song or two but for the most part i'll enjoy the show

6 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I'd love for her to add another date in Milan. The demand is really high and so many fans couldn't get a ticket 

It's strange that she chose Milan since their arena is quite small. And to only do 2 nights? 

PS I still can't believe Rome doesn't have a proper large size indoor arena. 

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Same, a couple of pix and maybe 1 short video is all I ever take. I want to see her (and any act for that matter) with my eyes, not on a screen. That's the whole point of a live show.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic