The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

46 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Rebel Heart Tour wasn’t a greatest hits tour though. This has been advertised as a greatest hits tour so if she comes out performing the Tracy Young remix of Nothing Fails there will be some confusion in the audience.

Hahah. Ya true. I hope she keeps a surprise for us. Like when she performed "You Thrill Me" during Confessions. Brilliant. 

59 minutes ago, jtrover said:

I think this tour, there's going to have be a bunch of medleys, or at least shortened songs. 

I think that's a pretty obvious given. 

And they will mostly be 90% all songs the general public knows, and probably a couple gems for the die-hards.

I just wonder how thematically orientated this tour will be. We all know previously she chooses songs based on the segment or theme. Will this be more focused on spectacle this time around rather than particular themes? 

We shall see!  :eyes:

I guess its gonna be journey from dark to light. 

40 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Hahah. Ya true. I hope she keeps a surprise for us. Like when she performed "You Thrill Me" during Confessions. Brilliant. 

I think she would find it very hard to perform just the big hits in their original versions. Of course there should be a good chunk of that but hopefully there’s some surprises in the mix too. Some rarely performed songs plus some new interpretations of the classics.

3 minutes ago, sara94 said:

How is that allowed? a "farewell" tour thats going on for 5 Years?! Soon every Artist will do the same just to make their tours look more successful. 

I just know if Madonna did this, she'd be mocked rn. 

the tour started on 8 September 2018 and continued until 7 March 2020 when COVID happened. the tour resumed on 19 January 2022 and will end on 8 July 2023

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the tour started on 8 September 2018 and continued until 7 March 2020 when COVID happened. the tour resumed on 19 January 2022 and will end on 8 July 2023

That's still 3 years of touring ... imagine how much would Madonna rake in if she'd  tour continuosly like that :scary:

2 hours ago, sara94 said:

How is that allowed? a "farewell" tour thats going on for 5 Years?! Soon every Artist will do the same just to make their tours look more successful. 

Cher did it 20 years ago 😂

In any case Elton still sold all those tickets so it isn’t a lie. Just clever marketing.

Ok its sort of on topic...whats everyone wearing! I really wanna do something cool and its not really Madonna wannabe attire now. I wanna combine old and new looks but not dress like Madonna per say. I'm having trouble coming up with something. So ideas are very welcome, I know there are a lot of creative people on here.

2 minutes ago, maddy69 said:

Ok its sort of on topic...whats everyone wearing! I really wanna do something cool and its not really Madonna wannabe attire now. I wanna combine old and new looks but not dress like Madonna per say. I'm having trouble coming up with something. So ideas are very welcome, I know there are a lot of creative people on here.

Shorts and a tshirt. It's going to be hot as hell in montreal. And Me dancing my chubby arse off is only going to be hotter 

3 hours ago, sara94 said:

Celebration Tour is gonna reclaim 🙏

Taylor Swift with her north american dates alone will do close to 600M. Depending on how many dates she adds she may surpass Elton.

For Madonna to even dream of these numbers she would need stadiums…a lot of them. South America, Oceania, Europe for summer 2024 and maybe a couple more dates for the fall 2024 in north america and she probably wouldn’t reach Eltons numbers.

It’s not happening and it’s ok.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic