The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

48 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Where? The emoji’s that include every continent? 

Hopefully you’re right though 

I can’t be 100% certain obviously, and everything can be open to interpretation, but all the signs are there, don’t you think? And if not what’s wrong with getting happy and excited… happy times ahead for Latinamerica ahead. 

41 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Well people have been using emojis to communicate complex ideas since the beginning of time, remember pictographs and or hieroglyphics… don’t kill the excitement, not you Shoful one of the most positive posters here. 😉 

Share the love share the codes with your “rest of the world” brothers and sisters 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

and that´s the first time she uses these emojis showing different continents. and maybe the first time she uses the word "shows" instead of "dates". 

28 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I see Africa! That means she’s doing 60 shows there!!:Madonna014:

Why the sarcasm? I truly don’t see the harm in three people posting that maybe when Madonna posts more shows and the emojis, it might mean she’s implying more worldwide regions. Africa having 60 shows don’t seem plausible as there’s nor the demand or the infrastructure… maybe she just means a stop in Philadelphia that seems what the fandom truly needs right now. 
Time will tell, in the end there’s just wishful thinking of thousands of people who wish and hope that those three emojis mean that she’s coming to their countries. 

Edited by Pedro Beltran (see edit history)

49 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Why the sarcasm? I truly don’t see the harm in three people posting that maybe when Madonna posts more shows and the emojis, it might mean she’s implying more worldwide regions. Africa having 60 shows don’t seem plausible as there’s nor the demand or the infrastructure… maybe she just means a stop in Philadelphia that seems what the fandom truly needs right now. 
Time will tell, in the end there’s just wishful thinking of thousands of people who wish and hope that those three emojis mean that she’s coming to their countries. 

:dead:

35 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

I’m ready for official set lists lol when do rehearsals start?

before we get the real setlist, we'll have to go through a bunch of rumors, fake setlists, blurry snaps of handwritten "setlists" (the piece paper is always slightly tilted to look more "real" because it was secretly shot in a hurry) :eyes:

aset-list.jpg

70044127_2363526890534848_57682221374457

maxresdefault.jpg

54 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I don't really get excited about these cryptic messages (#MAGIC, anyone??), but this really looks like she's implying the tour will be extended into a real world tour, not just Europe and US

That would be great but let’s not get our hopes up. I think SA is looking promising though based on the rumours.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I was joking 🙃 

Me too, in the end you are traveling to Europe and I’m traveling to the US. But I think we both want Madonna in our countries, for ourselves, for the fans that can’t travel and the feeling it creates having her in your city. 
I would be more exceptive if not for those two LA dates in January. 
You would see her in Australia if she goes there right? I will if she comes here… 

Edited by Pedro Beltran (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Ian said:

That's still 3 years of touring 

That isn't uncommon in the rock world. Farewell tours especially tend to be exceptionally long due to visiting markets that the artist either never had before or haven't in years because they won't have the opportunity to do it again. 

21 hours ago, sara94 said:

How the hell did he pull that number off. 

Because he's a very beloved artist?

Yes, he's said shitty things about M and has been known to be a dick to more than a few. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a living legend, one of the best selling artists in music history, and has been known since the 70s as a big draw in the touring world. 

If bad behavior and moments of shitty personality traits being shown publicly revoked someone's legend status, then M herself wouldn't be considered a legend. 

6 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Because he's a very beloved artist?

Yes, he's said shitty things about M and has been known to be a dick to more than a few. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a living legend, one of the best selling artists in music history, and has been known since the 70s as a big draw in the touring world. 

If bad behavior and moments of shitty personality traits being shown publicly revoked someone's legend status, then M herself wouldn't be considered a legend. 

Murp 😆 ok. I suppose we all have our tastes. David Bowie to me would be a "beloved artist" 

8 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Murp 😆 ok. I suppose we all have our tastes. David Bowie to me would be a "beloved artist" 

He is indeed a beloved artist, yes. But to say Elton is not when he was selling out stadiums all year seems a bit odd? A hated artist doesn't sell out football stadiums. 

Elton has been beloved by the GP for decades, and his biopic only reinforced that in people's minds. I took my grandmother to see him in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember which; I'm not really a fan, it was for her) and I gotta say it was one of the hardest ticket buying experiences I've ever had because they were so hard to get ahold of. 

His Disney+ special numbers also show his popularity. He also just had a #1 song this year. 

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That would be great but let’s not get our hopes up. I think SA is looking promising though based on the rumours.

I mean yes but let’s remember that this whole tour thing started with rumors that eventually were confirmed. I think Latinamerica is obviously happening. I don’t really know about Asia or Australia but it’s likely. In my opinion she can’t not visit Japan with this tour, she’s huge there. But Latinamerica is definitely confirmed at this point. At least Mexico is.

14 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

He is indeed a beloved artist, yes. But to say Elton is not when he was selling out stadiums all year seems a bit odd? A hated artist doesn't sell out football stadiums. 

Elton has been beloved by the GP for decades, and his biopic only reinforced that in people's minds. I took my grandmother to see him in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember which; I'm not really a fan, it was for her) and I gotta say it was one of the hardest ticket buying experiences I've ever had because they were so hard to get ahold of. 

His Disney+ special numbers also show his popularity. He also just had a #1 song this year. 

Ya. I guess I just dont get it. I enjoyed the Britney duet, but I think that song was for Brit Brit. Ya I went to one of his concerts (tickets were given to us), and I had to leave mid-show. Was just a dude on a piano. Good for him tho I guess.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic