The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

32 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

The  show in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, was the last  from the MDNA Tour with the complete setlist. I´m so lucky I attended it! :hearteyes:

In the following Brazilian cities she cut "Virgin" and "Spent" due to a flue. In Argentina, she sang "Don´t cry for me Argentina" in the place of Virgin and Spent.

And in Chile, she began the show with Express Yourself more than 3 hours late. :cry:

I remember feeling so bad for the people watching in Chile, she cut out a whole section of the show!

So I very luckily got tickets for the second London show, but I'm wanting to go to the opening night too. I went to opening night of the Madame X Tour in London, and I think that was the only show she started on time 😅

If anyone has experience with this sort of thing, is there like a sweet spot in terms of when I should look to get decent tickets (i.e. as close to the front as possible) without having to pay the marked up prices that we're seeing right now?

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

The  show in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, was the last  from the MDNA Tour with the complete setlist. I´m so lucky I attended it! :hearteyes:

In the following Brazilian cities she cut "Virgin" and "Spent" due to a flue. In Argentina, she sang "Don´t cry for me Argentina" in the place of Virgin and Spent.

And in Chile, she began the show with Express Yourself more than 3 hours late. :cry:

She sang Like a Virgin and Love Spent in the last show of the tour in Córdoba, Argentina! But unfortunately they cut Masterpiece and Justify My Love because of the blackout.

41 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I'm guessing there won't be any more dates announced this week to allow Beyonce to have her moment in the sun...

Bey announced Europe and North America 2 weeks after Madonna announced dates for these 2 continents.

My bet is they may announce the rest of Madonna's dates 2 weeks from now but who knows.

8 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I've seen some videos and it's probably his vocals.

I's interesting nobody questioned Elton's amount of shows given he did so many while overweight and out of breath. 

He doesn’t sound quite as bad in person. He has good days and base days… ballads he still sounds absolutely fine and very very strong, fast songs like Saturday Nights Alright he sounds diabolical.

I’ve seen him live and it was dreadful, but it was an outdoor gig and windy… the police stopped the show halfway through due to the weather. 

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

She sang Like a Virgin and Love Spent in the last show of the tour in Córdoba, Argentina! But unfortunately they cut Masterpiece and Justify My Love because of the blackout.

Thanks for clearing it up! I knew there had been cuts in all shows after Rio. But I was wrong about this show.

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Bey announced Europe and North America 2 weeks after Madonna announced dates for these 2 continents.

My bet is they may announce the rest of Madonna's dates 2 weeks from now but who knows.

They are all Live Nation girls. I´m sure the company decides all this calendar. Andt they also announced Madonna´s tour first for a reason. But many people here cannot face the truth, so I won´t say it :Madonna032:

7 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

Thank goodness our girl got the jump by a couple of weeks. Some of Beyonce's dates overlap Madonna's.

I’m sure it’s not a either one or the other - people will do both.

Meanwhile - Madonna might not be coming to Australia - but we are getting the Sugerbabes lol

31 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

They are all Live Nation girls. I´m sure the company decides all this calendar. Andt they also announced Madonna´s tour first for a reason. But many people here cannot face the truth, so I won´t say it :Madonna032:

Taylor Swift, P!nk, Madonna, Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus... that's Live Nation's big pop girl roll out. What's this mysterious "truth" you're harping on about? Enlighten us with that which we couldn't possibly face...

8 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

7 hours ago, ludowillo said:

I remember feeling so bad for the people watching in Chile, she cut out a whole section of the show!

7 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

The last 2 shows of that wonderful tour were a total nightmare.

8 hours ago, Jackie said:

I’m sure it’s not a either one or the other - people will do both.

Meanwhile - Madonna might not be coming to Australia - but we are getting the Sugerbabes lol

Ha ha yes what a mess 

The Sydney Mardi Gras partly blamed a post Covid significant cost increase to bring international artists to Australia as to why they couldn't secure someone like Cher or Dua Lipa again. 

Re: M, it would be incredibly expensive and if 90% of tickets here in 2016 were aud $500 up then I think with inflation and other factors, it might be prohibitively expensive for a lot of the general public etc that's arenas so not sure re stadiums 

55 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Ha ha yes what a mess 

The Sydney Mardi Gras partly blamed a post Covid significant cost increase to bring international artists to Australia as to why they couldn't secure someone like Cher or Dua Lipa again. 

Re: M, it would be incredibly expensive and if 90% of tickets here in 2016 were aud $500 up then I think with inflation and other factors, it might be prohibitively expensive for a lot of the general public etc that's arenas so not sure re stadiums 

Sydney Mardi Gras are a mess - lol

57 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Ha ha yes what a mess 

Although Cher did come here in 2018 - she was absolutely brilliant!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic