The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

28 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

No, things have changed a lot with logistics and transportation costs and shortages with the pandemic.  There was a long post about it a few months ago by Lorde that explained why it's so difficult to get to Australia/New Zealand:

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/lorde-explains-touring-hard-artists-2022-1235169457/

Great and interesting read, thanks for sharing! Gosh what a nightmare! 

A bit worried that instead of rehersing and putting the show together she's still teasing on instagram. And to be fair, I don't think the general public even know bad girl and rescue me and they certainly are not madonna hits. They are "fan favorites" and on "wishlist" by madonna fans. And sorry but I have to say this, she looks like nosferatu in the announcement video. I really hope she gets in shape before the tour starts.

51 minutes ago, nikos132 said:

A bit worried that instead of rehersing and putting the show together she's still teasing on instagram. And to be fair, I don't think the general public even know bad girl and rescue me and they certainly are not madonna hits. They are "fan favorites" and on "wishlist" by madonna fans. And sorry but I have to say this, she looks like nosferatu in the announcement video. I really hope she gets in shape before the tour starts.

Yes, an Instagram video takes pretty much all day to record, making it impossible to rehearse!

1 hour ago, nikos132 said:

She is just starting to put the show together now by the looks of it. Plenty of time.

9 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

It wasn't an "irrelevant 80's single", it was another top 3 hit for Madonna! 

Irrelevant was Burning Up, Gambler, Oh Father and Dear Jessie. 

slap slapping GIF

It doesn’t have a video and it’s a single from a highly forgotten flop movie of hers. Out of all the singles she released from that era, it’s easily one of the bottom 2. Burning Up, alongside the rest of the singles from her debut have somehow managed to be more remembered.

Angel, Gambler, Causing a Commotion, The Look of Love, Oh Father, Dear Jessie & Keep It Together are the 80s singles that are the most forgotten. Oh Father may beat out the other ones though cause of the music video and its inclusion on Something to Remember.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic