The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

treat this with a grain of salt lol

Madonna's "greatest hits" would tour will be a family affair — with all of her six children joining her on the stage and off, RadarOnline.com has learned.

"Lourdes, David, Mercy, Stella, and Estere will join their mom onstage, while her son Rocco will help design the tour," spilled one source 

https://radaronline.com/p/madonna-bringing-kids-celebration-tour-tickets/?fbclid=IwAR3XLYMqRT0Qt9SOYB7EQO56F5HANj4aShYm7r6EaVLpba_rbCFdT927mVQ

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna's "greatest hits" would tour will be a family affair — with all of her six children joining her on the stage and off, RadarOnline.com has learned.

"Lourdes, David, Mercy, Stella, and Estere will join their mom onstage, while her son Rocco will help design the tour," spilled one source 

https://radaronline.com/p/madonna-bringing-kids-celebration-tour-tickets/?fbclid=IwAR3XLYMqRT0Qt9SOYB7EQO56F5HANj4aShYm7r6EaVLpba_rbCFdT927mVQ

More like a bucket of salt! I'm not even clicking into that trash site in case my computer gets infected.

18 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

If she's gonna do "Human Nature", please do the Runway Club Mix or a mashup with something interesting. It needs something. 

Human Nature was perfect in Madame X with the bongos and sax and extended "I'm not your bitch" section. We don't need it on this tour in a full version. Maybe she performs "Express Yourself" and includes a breakdown with "express yourself, don't repress yourself" section as a nod to Human Nature?

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Oh god no :dead: No family on stage, no "intimate moments with my audience", no a capella singalongs to hits that she refuses to add to the setlist, no stand up comedy & jokes, no photo auctions. No no no no no.

10 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It shocks me that things like this are even legal for under 18. She kept poor Estere and Stella up till 2am every night for the Madame X tour :Madonna006:

19 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I totally can see it happening, especially Rocco designing the tour knowing his visuals skills in painting.

21 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

Human Nature was perfect in Madame X with the bongos and sax and extended "I'm not your bitch" section. We don't need it on this tour in a full version. Maybe she performs "Express Yourself" and includes a breakdown with "express yourself, don't repress yourself" section as a nod to Human Nature?

I don't think we need it either. I'm saying if she insists, then do something different with it. I thought it was great in DWT. Haven't cared much for it since. Not the biggest Madame X stan here. Would be very interested though if it's given a new arrangement. FEL reminded me of how many amazing arrangements she has in her back catalog that she never explored live. 

Something like sampling the Runway Club Mix in the middle of another dance number would be unexpected and exciting. 

26 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

worth registering that some shows ended around 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. 

Due to Madonna showing up two hours later than the official start time, past after midnight, the first Madame X concert in Las Vegas technically took place on November 8 instead of November 7th as advertised on the ticket lol

10 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I suggest to post again and again on her insta that for once we want the hits in their original versions ! Maybe she will do it if she sees that's what we want 😉

Speak for yourself cause I certainly don't want that when I can just watch the first tour performances of those songs.

If she does the “original” versions these days, they will sound disjointed in their sections cause they often follow a theme. Besides, Kevin Antunes' way of arranging her hits in their “original" form makes them sound like bad karaoke tracks.

So, no I DO NOT want that.

Also, the people that are requesting Girl Gone Wild, Candy Shop, Human Nature & Bitch I'm Madonna deserve a special place in hell. These songs have had their time in the spotlight, neither of those were hits.

Regarding Causing a Commotion: You have to view it from a non-fan/GP perspective. Yes, it was a hit in the 80s (at a time where all her singles went top 3). Still, it’s among her 5 obscure singles from the 80s mainly because it never had a video, it sounds a lot like Into the Groove (I could see it as a medley on tour) and it was never included on any of her greatest hits albums. It also hasn’t ever been performed again after 1990. Therefore, it has entered obscurity. It’s totally forgotten. Does it really need to be performed on tour again when it’s mostly forgotten and we have several professional live recordings of it from TWO tours? No. Leave space for ACTUAL hits that she has been ignoring.

4 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Also, the people that are requesting Girl Gone Wild, Candy Shop, Human Nature & Bitch I'm Madonna deserve a special place in hell. These songs have had their time in the spotlight, neither of those were hits.

Human Nature may not have been a chart-success but it was in HEAVY rotation on MTV then. It's definitely a well-known Madonna song to people of a certain age. I don't disagree though that it's had a lot of tour performances and we probably don't need another one this go round.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic