The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

39 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I'm rooting so much for her. Just wanna see her happy and succeeding during this tour. 

I know she seems cool and unbothered but I'm wondering if she's more nervous now than she ever was before a tour. 

I'm sure she gets nervous still. Remember on IGTTYAS she said she was so nervous she felt like she was going to shit her pants. 

41 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I'm rooting so much for her. Just wanna see her happy and succeeding during this tour. 

I know she seems cool and unbothered but I'm wondering if she's more nervous now than she ever was before a tour. 

Everyone gets nervous.  Personally, I think she's just fine.  I wouldn't get too worried for her.  She's a big girl.  She's gotten this far in her career with touring.  MXT may have been plagued with issues, but her track record as a touring artists is pretty impeccable.  Not that she cares, what I think, but my only advice to her is to pace herself more and don't purposely come late on stage.  :)

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Right? I think she was really nervous during the Maluma concert lol 

The thing is she tried getting out of Maluma’s thing. He begged her and she caved. But she was not physically ready to do that performance. She was in pain still probably, so I don’t blame her one but for being nervous. But she stated a long time ago she hates televises performances because mess ups can’t be redone.

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Not to mention how much she was shaking during the Prince tribute that was obvious even on TV. 

I think that performance was especially hard för her.
Prince was someone she cared for, and some of that shaking was probably to control herself, and keep herself from crying.

She was not just singing for a respected colleauge.
She said goodbye to a friend.

this is probably the most we can get, but without Material Girl?

i dont search
living for love
gymal
celebration
sorry
hung up
die another day
what it feels like for a girl
music
ray of light
frozen
human nature
bad girl
erotica
rescue me
like a prayer
la isla bonita
papa
crazy for you
causing a commotion
into the groove
like a virgin
physical attraction
lucky star
holiday
evrybody

19 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I'm sure she gets nervous still. Remember on IGTTYAS she said she was so nervous she felt like she was going to shit her pants. 

I also remember a press interview from the 90s where she recalled her shrink sessions about the panic attacks she would have before taking the stage on the Girlie Show.

Stage fright is a common thing and many performing artists confessed about it, even after long careers. Everybody knows someone who gets insanely nervous when they have to talk in front of 10 people...

I find it endearing because it makes the reward (having taken the stage) even more satisfying.

(and sometimes I think M and I bond over that.)

I’m so excited for this tour. Alll this rubbish about how she looks… she looks gorgeous to me, but it’s irrelevant. 

It’s the tour I’ve been waiting for and by the sounds of it will be the total opposite of the tour I chose to skip last time.

Nobody is going to ruin this for me with their negativity ❤️

59 minutes ago, scion said:

I’m so excited for this tour. Alll this rubbish about how she looks… she looks gorgeous to me, but it’s irrelevant. 

It’s the tour I’ve been waiting for and by the sounds of it will be the total opposite of the tour I chose to skip last time.

Nobody is going to ruin this for me with their negativity ❤️

She looks nice just get a good makeup artist or go without it we don't care we just care about your music and your greatest hits 😍

18 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

M doesn't need to prove to the world she can slay. She slayed for 40 years. The bitch fell, got up, and slayed. I'm ok with her fucking around now. I'm happy she still playing around. 

I am so happy for her new sorry remix,it sounds so good

What do you guys think about this one:

1.      Vogue

2.      Dont search

3.      Rescue me

4.      American life

5.      Express

6.      Human nature

7.      Material girl

8.      Bad girl

9.      Virgin

10.   erotica

11.   deeper and deeper

12.   Frozen

13.   Hung up

14.   Back that up

15.   La isla

16.   Prayer

17.   into the groove

18.   physical attraction

19.   cazy for you

20.   music

21.   holiday

22.   celebration

6 minutes ago, scion said:

I like IDSIF but it has absolutely no place on a greatest hits setlist. 

Well, it gaves the tittle for her last greatest hits remixed compilation and it's also one of the tracks included, with Give me all your luvin' and other 2010's tracks that I see mentioned here non stop. Also the advert for the tour is: 4 decades. That means that it will go further than the Immaculate Collection 😉

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic