The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I am getting very excited for my two nights in Seattle.  I hope that each of the four decades is highlighted equally.  I love Madonna's last decade so much.  MDNA - Rebel Heart - Madame X really spoke to me.  Single choices were iffy, here and there, but the music was actually damn good on the albums and the tours were amazing.  Since the era had so many number one club hits, she can get away with "the hits" tour and still celebrate the wonderful era. I want more than an Immaculate Collection rehash but I know that Madonna will bring it no matter what direction that she chooses.  Madonna just has so many hit songs that she cannot perform them all at one venue.  That is a good problem to have, I suppose.  

Rebel Heart is collection of well written, melodic Madonna songs representing all facets of her artistry. It’s like a greatest hits record but with original material. Madame X is a brilliant album but written and sang by Madame X . 

Edited by Miki (see edit history)

11 hours ago, RebelHeart97 said:

OH this bitch is really gonna have the gays bankrupt with this tour 😂😂😂😂

48AE682F-DD1C-4AD9-A690-D0265B72E272.jpeg

I so don't care about cheap garments with logo embroidery or photo print on it... I'm crazy when I see some Balenciaga clothes but not "that"...

Imagine they'd sell some exclusive tour 12" with special content like "Celebration tour remixes" of a song on vinyl exclusively sold on tour merch. We would be completely crazy, we would run to buy it.

A box of unreleased maxi that were never released like TUTR remixes, IDSIF remixes... Sold at 150€ on tour. It would beeee... it would be sold out.

But I know we will have ugly tshirts and pillows...

@madgefan

I hated those hats.  I am usually quick to pick up most merch, but those hats were definitely a no sale for me.  

I am looking forward to seeing what she actually pulls out though.  While it is definitely clear that she is going to rehash items that were available once before, I wonder if there will actually be new merchandise available and what it will be.  

2 hours ago, MavyReg said:

Question (since this will be my first concert I've attended!):

How does the process of buying tour merch work? Would I purchase tour merch when entering the concert venue and buy the merch before the show? Or would I buy it after?

Both are optional, normally before the show the merch stand is a bit less crowded as most people are securing a spot or just don't want to carry their stuff around during the show. A good tactic can be to have a look for the things you want before the show and then buy them after.

22 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

I so don't care about cheap garments with logo embroidery or photo print on it... I'm crazy when I see some Balenciaga clothes but not "that"...

Imagine they'd sell some exclusive tour 12" with special content like "Celebration tour remixes" of a song on vinyl exclusively sold on tour merch. We would be completely crazy, we would run to buy it.

A box of unreleased maxi that were never released like TUTR remixes, IDSIF remixes... Sold at 150€ on tour. It would beeee... it would be sold out.

But I know we will have ugly tshirts and pillows...

Remember when they did a tour edition of Erotica to sell at the merch stand, those were the days. I think she should do a 7" singles box containing re-issues of all the singles she plays during the concert, it could retail around $200, it would mean that she can't play candy shop

13 hours ago, angelamanda623 said:

@madgefan

I hated those hats.  I am usually quick to pick up most merch, but those hats were definitely a no sale for me.  

I am looking forward to seeing what she actually pulls out though.  While it is definitely clear that she is going to rehash items that were available once before, I wonder if there will actually be new merchandise available and what it will be.  

I would love some T-shirts with the warped iconic photos, I still think those and the tour logo with the timewarp O looks great

12 hours ago, MavyReg said:

Question (since this will be my first concert I've attended!):

How does the process of buying tour merch work? Would I purchase tour merch when entering the concert venue and buy the merch before the show? Or would I buy it after?

If you can, visit the show on a night you haven't got tickets for. Buy your merch and u never know, u may get a cheap last minute ticket. Just to be there is an experience.

23 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

If you can, visit the show on a night you haven't got tickets for. Buy your merch and u never know, u may get a cheap last minute ticket. Just to be there is an experience.

In what city/country people have Official Merch Store outside the venue? Never seen this in my life. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic