The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

7 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

In what city/country people have Official Merch Store outside the venue? Never seen this in my life. 

Doing concerts for 30 years and never seen official merch sold outside the venue of the artist. Usually unofficial merch is sold outside aka knock offs

On 2/23/2023 at 12:39 PM, Dj Garrido said:

In what city/country people have Official Merch Store outside the venue? Never seen this in my life. 

Every concert i've been to in America sells merch inside and outside. Outside is usually out of a large trailer and will be officially marked with the tour logo/artist logo/logo of the company who makes the merchandise. It's easy to spot who's not official and who is. The official merch will be clearly indicated, not just some rando walking around with t-shirts or sitting at a small booth. 

On 2/24/2023 at 4:39 AM, Dj Garrido said:

I’ve seen it many times before but you are right, it’s often not the case.

Getting the merch after the show is risky because things do sell out too. But getting it before means you have to hang onto it. I have damaged a tour book before Cos of that. Life ain’t easy 😂

On 2/14/2023 at 7:13 AM, stancherry said:

i think we might expect these songs:

celebration
sorry
hung up
die another day
music
ray of light
frozen
human nature
bad girl

deeper and deeper
erotica
rescue me
justify my love
vogue
express yourself
prayer
papa
bonita
crazy for you
into the groove
virgin
physical attractikn
luckystar
holiday
evrybody

Completely ignores  a decade or more.  It is billed as four decades.  

Damnnnnn.... Madonna has a catalog.  

1. Everybody

2. Burning Up

3. Holiday

4. Lucky Star

5. Borderline

6. Like a Virgin

7. Material Girl

8. Into the Groove

9. Live to Tell

10. Papa Don't Preach

11. Open Your Heart

12. La Isla Bonita

13. Who's that Girl

14. Causing a Commotion

15. Like a Prayer

16. Express Yourself

17. Vogue

18. Justify My Love

19. Deeper and Deeper

20. Erotica

21. Secret

22. Bedtime Story

23. Take a Bow

24. Frozen

25. Ray of Light

26. Music

27. Don't Tell Me

28. Hollywood

29. Hung Up

30. Sorry

31. Celebration

32. 4 Minutes

33. Give It 2 Me

34. Girl Gone Wild

35. Turn Up the Radio

36. Living for Love

37. Bitch I'm Madonna

38. Medellin

39. I Rise

40. I Don't Search I Find

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Please, no more fanmade lists. Try to control your OCD.

Would you rather us endlessly talk about the expanded editions that have not come, Madonna's plastic surgery/age/weight nonsense, or just bash an album/era for the hell of it?  Personally, I am okay with the fanmade lists.  At least the lists come from a place of light.  

Umm so this is a thread dedicated to a tour that’s being developed rn and it’s childish (or even OCD-ish) to talk about what the setlist could look like? Some people are such a joke themselves. It’s okay to say we have another thread dedicated to setlist discussions but do you really feel the need to drag people like that, just because they like to speculate about something that you don’t?

6 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Please, no more fanmade lists. Try to control your OCD.

Nito84bcn, I'll be clear and direct.
Madonna Infinity forum is a place for fans to express themselves and talk about the topics they want to speak on in reference to whatever thread is created.  This has always included dream setlists.  It is inappropriate to associate our members with childish or OCD behavior for simply doing what this forum was designed for.  Please refrain further from making these posts.  A warning has been given.

3 hours ago, LUKESAVANT said:

Nito84bcn, I'll be clear and direct.
Madonna Infinity forum is a place for fans to express themselves and talk about the topics they want to speak on in reference to whatever thread is created.  This has always included dream setlists.  It is inappropriate to associate our members with childish or OCD behavior for simply doing what this forum was designed for.  Please refrain further from making these posts.  A warning has been given.

Cool, but isn't there a topic created for that? It's tiring to see 50 different invented setlists (I think I'm not the only one) among all the official info that is being discussed here.

6 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Would you rather us endlessly talk about the expanded editions that have not come, Madonna's plastic surgery/age/weight nonsense, or just bash an album/era for the hell of it?  Personally, I am okay with the fanmade lists.  At least the lists come from a place of light.  

Nope.They are hell. :lol::heart:

10 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Cool, but isn't there a topic created for that? It's tiring to see 50 different invented setlists (I think I'm not the only one) among all the official info that is being discussed here.

I agree. And what´s more, we can fantasize all we want, but we know that at the end of the say, she will shock us with the final setlist and nothing listed here would change anything. I can wait and let´s see! Let´s enjoy the tidbits.

8 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Human Nature was a number two dance song.  Just sayin'.

Yes, and I don’t even think she remembers which of her songs were hits except for Vogue maybe. It’s basically the songs she loves that she considers hits. Expect Candy Shop, Killers, Human Nature. And trolling certain type of fans is a hobby of hers. It’s gonna be fun.

id love to see Amazing on the set list...even though i know she will probably never do that song live. i remember when WB wanted that as a single and she said no i want WIFLFAG. They were like fine we will use the live version for a video then...and she was like nope..and deliberately didn't perform it on the DW tour. LOL. She def is stubborn. Its a bummer WIFLFAG bomed so hard cause that tanked anymore singles from music. Im pretty sure we will see WIFLFAG on this tour. She really liked that song. Impressive instant is anthor id love to see.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic