The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah I don’t imagine Tokischa would go on tour with Madonna.

I'm betting she will somehow implement that version in the show.  Like you, I don't imagine Tokischa touring with her, but she could film her part for the screens as she's done with other songs in the past.

9 hours ago, scion said:

Not actually a fan of how Hung Up sounds live, so for me it can be a glaring omission 🤣

To be fair, it hasn't sounded good live since Live Earth in July 2007. After that she started these weird reinventions that haven't proved to surpass the energy and excitement of the original recorded version. 

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Oh man. This will kill me.

I did see that! I think it's awesome! I wonder if she will bring back some of her old-school dancers and backup singers. I am so sure she will since it all seems so full-circle for her. I'm happy she's releasing all her singles and EP's on streaming services. I wonder what else she would be wearing for her shows. That one is a given. I do think she might create a new version of the LAV dress since it does mark 20 years when she did the VMA performance with Christina and Britney. That was her first VMA performance when they had the first VMA's, so I think she should so do that! I would DIE if she gave us a new version of Dita. She did give us a new Hung Up look with Tokischa with the pink tracksuit and red hair, so who knows if she might dress up each era or divides each part of the setlist into eras. Taylor is doing her own eras tour, so what if Madonna is too?

2 hours ago, Lucky Star said:

I cannot wait for her tour book. I always buy one, and they are GORGEOUS! I can't imagine the collages she might make of all her eras, kinda like what she did with Mr. Brainwash for the Celebration album.

I’m gonna buy two I think and sell one in 30 years for a small fortune bahahaha

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

Ya or hopefully just backdrop stuff lol

I don't think so because Madonna and Tokischa have already made a video together and there are plenty of images to show on the screens, even scenes from the video that didn't make it to the final stage. Different is the case of other artists like Lil Wayne or Vicky Minaj who did have to make a video for the tour screens because the songs in which they participated never had an official video.

4 hours ago, Lucky Star said:

I cannot wait for her tour book. I always buy one, and they are GORGEOUS! I can't imagine the collages she might make of all her eras, kinda like what she did with Mr. Brainwash for the Celebration album.

I'm sure Aldo Diaz is hard at work stealing backgrounds of movie posters to paste a cropped pic of M over it was we speak. 

So I'm assuming that her latest IG post, answers the question how she's getting to each stage.  She's riding a dolly underneath. 

EDIT: I just realize the Spoiler thread, but I am not sure this is really a spoiler rather just some behind the scenes of how things are being done.  Sorry if that spoils anything for anyone. 

2752-E721-1847-48-E5-BB66-328-BAACEC7-F0

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Ya or hopefully just backdrop stuff lol

She might do surprise guests. Who knows if she'd invite JT if she did 4 Minutes. I do like the dembow remix of Hung Up, so Tokischa might come for a show or do an interlude or backdrop for Madonna. I can't imagine her touring just to perform one song with Madonna. I did hear Madonna use the Vogue remix of Break My Soul in her latest IG post, so she might tease and have Beyonce do a backdrop or maybe perform for at least 1 show if they happen to be in Texas at the same time for their respective shows.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

So I'm assuming that her latest IG post, answers the question how she's getting to each stage.  She's riding a dolly underneath. 

EDIT: I just realize the Spoiler thread, but I am not sure this is really a spoiler rather just some behind the scenes of how things are being done.  Sorry if that spoils anything for anyone. 

2752-E721-1847-48-E5-BB66-328-BAACEC7-F0

I don't think it's a spoiler. We already know the layout of her stage. If anything, we were wondering how it'd play out. This answers the mechanics of it. It would have been cool if she was lifted like Beyonce did during the Mrs. Carter Tour and was taken to the other stage. 

59 minutes ago, Lucky Star said:

I don't think it's a spoiler. We already know the layout of her stage. If anything, we were wondering how it'd play out. This answers the mechanics of it. It would have been cool if she was lifted like Beyonce did during the Mrs. Carter Tour and was taken to the other stage. 

It would also be cool if she appears on different stages unexpectedly

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic