The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It would also be cool if she appears on different stages unexpectedly

I'm looking at the layout again. It would be cool if she did some surprise appearances randomly on certain part of the stage. I'm just trying to figure out how she could go to the catwalk in the middle and then the other two sides outside of the main stage. By the looks of it, this looks like underneath the stage. It took me a while to see that someone on the other side is standing. I think she might do what you're talking about but may be rolling all over the place. Just trying to figure out how when she would be doing this around the crowd? 

10 hours ago, tscott said:

So I'm assuming that her latest IG post, answers the question how she's getting to each stage.  She's riding a dolly underneath. 

I think she only needs the dolly under the stage when she needs to disappear from the end of a catwalk and appear at the front of the catwalk, like she did at Confessions Tour. Other than that, she can also walk and dance across the stage.

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Exactly - she did this in previous tours so it's nothing new. 

It's not, but many were curious how she was going to get from stage to stage with this one, since the side ones seem to be cut off from the main stage.  Anyway, I honestly don't care.  I don't need to know all the logistics of how everything works.  I just want to see the show. That's enough for me. :luv:

5 hours ago, tscott said:

It's not, but many were curious how she was going to get from stage to stage with this one, since the side ones seem to be cut off from the main stage. 

but she can't use the dolly to go from catwalks that are not connected... there is nothing connecting them to cover the dolly... they won't dig a tunnel under the floor.  The dolly will most likely be used under the catwalks, not between them.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

Yes.  Though, with all due respect to P!nk, she has taken it to another level. And more than not, she is singing live when she's doing it.  

P!nk is great but it’s what, more than 10 years now doing the same on the air thing over and over again? 

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

let's be honest and say that Pink sings live during her acrobatics

And? We were talking about flying during a concert, nothing to do with singing while doing it. P!nk is a stronger vocalist, actually a great singer. Madonna is a stronger artist. Period. 

27 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

P!nk is great but it’s what, more than 10 years now doing the same on the air thing over and over again? 

Hmmm?  I don't look at it that way.  It's part of her persona, who she is.  It's just another aspect of what she does in her act.  I mean; there are well known artists  are known for specific things they do in their act.  For instance, Eric Clapton and Eddie Van Halen have been known for their guitar playing.  Elton John has the piano.  I can sit here all day and list a many artists who have specific talents they perform over and over.  At least P!nk just doesn't stand there and sing. To me, that is boring. But of course, there are some great vocalist that can get away with that and people are fine with it.

4 hours ago, androiduser said:

but she can't use the dolly to go from catwalks that are not connected... there is nothing connecting them to cover the dolly... they won't dig a tunnel under the floor.  The dolly will most likely be used under the catwalks, not between them.

Why not just push her on a dolly out in the open for everyone to see from one stage to another?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic