The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

50 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It sounds like these are all the European dates we are getting. Is everything already sold out?

some places are fully sold out, but some of them have quite some platinum seats available, mostly in Germany, Denmark, The Netherlands...

I see that the last two shows in Paris even have some regular priced tickets available

56 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Still no Asian or South American dates...

I truly don't expect the dates for the "Rest of the World" to be announced so early this year, considering that there are concerts to be held in USA/EU until January. I think we're gonna hear more about those dates only after the tour kicks off or even later this year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, drivebitch said:

I like the red but she needs a better hairdo. She needs to get rid of that hairstylist she’s had for 20+ years. 

I don’t know why I’ve been so hard pressed all these years with the middle part. I do really like the more fluffiness of it, but flat and in braids, while probably easier to manage, drives me LOL.

I wish she’d embrace her side part, that style frames her face SO well and to me gives her a more in-charge dominating look. I’ve always loved a side-part on her. But I really do love this colour on her 100%.

55 minutes ago, Miki said:

She collaborated on three Christine and the Queens’ songs and no one knew about it. Could she also be ready with a new album?
To be released before the tour?
It’s great promo for a new album. 

if a new album IS ready she'd need to do promo. I can't see her doing TV / Awards show appearances in the middle of rehearsals

3 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Will Madonna have any trouble with Bob the Drag Queen opening in the States?  I always see kids at her shows and some states like FL have made drag shows with kids present illegal.  Thoughts?  

The kids will have to leave, if it’s illegal. 

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

Will Madonna have any trouble with Bob the Drag Queen opening in the States?  I always see kids at her shows and some states like FL have made drag shows with kids present illegal.  Thoughts?  

if you go to ticketmaster on celebration tour there is age restricted 16+

40 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

if you go to ticketmaster on celebration tour there is age restricted 16+

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

As stupid, nonsensical, pointless, dangerous and insulting as those new laws are, I believe they apply to "public" performances (in a public area, library, school, public event etc.) and would not apply to "private" events (concerts, clubs, bars etc.)

It's so stupid to ban drag queens. Guns are the leading cause of death for kids in the U.S. Drag queens are harmless. The recent TN lieutenant governor who banned drag shows is accused of sending emojis to gay thirst traps on Instagram. The governor of Arkansas eased restrictions on child labor laws. They don't care about the kids.

Knowing Madonna, she's going to throw the gayest show in FL because of their "don't say gay" bullshit and drag bans. I'm glad Bob is joining. I love her! 

28 minutes ago, Lucky Star said:

It's so stupid to ban drag queens. Guns are the leading cause of death for kids in the U.S. Drag queens are harmless. The recent TN lieutenant governor who banned drag shows is accused of sending emojis to gay thirst traps on Instagram. The governor of Arkansas eased restrictions on child labor laws. They don't care about the kids.

Knowing Madonna, she's going to throw the gayest show in FL because of their "don't say gay" bullshit and drag bans. I'm glad Bob is joining. I love her! 

They've also just introduced a law that gives the right to refuse marriage to same sex, interfaith and interracial - what is going on America! 

52 minutes ago, Lucky Star said:

Nobody is banning drag queens, they are banning drag queen shows for children. Drag is a decidedly adult artform made for adults and has been very sexualized for decades, it is not meant for children and no child should ever be exposed to it.

22 minutes ago, ramonjurado said:

Nobody is banning drag queens, they are banning drag queen shows for children. Drag is a decidedly adult artform made for adults and has been very sexualized for decades, it is not meant for children and no child should ever be exposed to it.

Not the point. The law specifically in Tennessee doesn't allow children to be exposed to drag queens or any people performing in drag. That doesn't apply just for drag queen shows. The wording in the law could mean that children aren't allowed to go to musicals like Chicago, Hairspray, Rocky Horror, Kinky Boots, etc. 

Sure, some drag shows can be sexualized, but let's be real. The U.S. is so desensitized to violence, and yet politicians are focusing on this as a main issue because they are receiving donations from the NRA. Sex is still a taboo here, and kids can't even get proper sex ed or even education on the LGBTQ+ community that is developmentally appropriate for them.

Historically, the underground ballroom scene in the 80s and 90s had performers for different categories. Let's not forget that while "mothers" and "fathers" performed in drag, they also provided care and shelter to children who were homeless, previously engaging in sex work (and helped them get them off the streets), and were disowned for being gay or trans, all during the AIDS epidemic. They had their "houses." If anything, these folks have done more for children than most politicians. 

15 minutes ago, Andymad said:

YEAH ABOUT THE CELEBRATION TOUR...

Do we have any members here attending opening night?  Are we gonna get any incredible quality opening night recordings? Anyone out there?? Spoil me daddy

Sorry...yes back to Celebration Tour. I'm literally foaming at the mouth for more spoilers from this tour. Or even more postings from M about rehearsals. 

32 minutes ago, Andymad said:

YEAH ABOUT THE CELEBRATION TOUR...

Do we have any members here attending opening night?  Are we gonna get any incredible quality opening night recordings? Anyone out there?? Spoil me daddy

I'm going to opening night and will be 5 seats from the main catwalk :hyper:

I promise to update here in real time.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic