The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, madgefan said:

She's never toured Southamerica between January-February... I'm more positive about Mexico and possibly Puerto Rico. She could also leave the States after LA and continue in Japan.

I mean those would be summer months in South America. It would make more sense than performing in November and December tbh.

11 minutes ago, vadge said:

I didn't see your comment saying this when other users were debating it merely 14 hours ago?

My comment goes to ALL of you. It’s not personal but you know that already. All of you arguing about the drags and the kids, please TAKE IT OFF TOPIC 🙏🏼😊

Just now, EgoRod said:

Sorry for taking the bait. I'm not interested on carrying own feeding the dirt.

Stop replying then - clearly he /she / they have some kind of misplaced agenda or maybe even a crisis and are seeking interaction. Just ignore - if we all ignore from this post onwards it will stop and the admins can just ban or suspend the account

So do we have some numbers of how many of the shows are sold out  or something similar?

Because if she has sold out in big cities she might go again next year, but if not the chances of doing Southamerica and Australia are bigger.

I bet is she does Latin America she will do ' Lo que siente la mujer' ' Don't cry for me Argentina" and other different stuff

5 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

So do we have some numbers of how many of the shows are sold out  or something similar?

Because if she has sold out in big cities she might go again next year, but if not the chances of doing Southamerica and Australia are bigger.

I bet is she does Latin America she will do ' Lo que siente la mujer' ' Don't cry for me Argentina" and other different stuff

I think we will see South America announced next week with some Euro or USA shows - I think Australia is very unlikely at this stage unfortunately 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic