The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

19 hours ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

126 days until the tour kicks off and i see the queen for the very first time.

Seeing her for the very first time is some kinda trippy shit.  My whole body froze. I cried. I couldn't even scream I was so emotional LOLOLOL

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

Seeing her for the very first time is some kinda trippy shit.  My whole body froze. I cried. I couldn't even scream I was so emotional LOLOLOL

Same to me: I couldn’t move, my mouth was open, and suddenly I started crying. I was paralized, it was such a surreal experience. 

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Whaat? Stop the drama, please. 

Last week, three banks in the US failed: -

Silvergate,

Silicon Valley Bank

Signature Bank

I suggest you look into it, I don't want to derail the thread unecessairly but @MadonnaLove's concerns are valid

3 hours ago, MadonnaLove said:

I hope the tour is not cancelled because we are ahead of the biggest financial crash in history!

1 hour ago, MadonnaLove said:

I am telling the truth If you don't want to open your eyes keep them shut instead. Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Last week, three banks in the US failed: -

Silvergate,

Silicon Valley Bank

Signature Bank

I suggest you look into it, I don't want to derail the thread unecessairly but @MadonnaLove's concerns are valid

I mean most shows are sold out already. What's going to happen? Everyone returning tickets?

Sticky & Sweet also happened during a financial crisis and it's still the biggest tour ever by a female artist, lmao.

Why the drama?

20 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I believe M´s team decided to postpone the announcement of the new dates due to  everybody´s taling about the Oscars today and in the next days.

Probably more to do with the fact that she threw a party in LA last night, and judging by Ricardo's insta, it's not long over. She'll be in bed all day!

I don't believe there was any cancellation of announcement.  Yes, Madonna initially posted "Monday" but quickly changed it.  It's not like she has a hand on a button to when her announcements are made.  Possibly, she misspoke or was misinformed it was going to be today and then retracted it quickly. 

Typically, entertainers don't like to announce things right after a huge event takes place such as the Oscars.  It can get lost in the shuffle.  So I imagine tomorrow we may hear something if not later this week. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic