The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Sorry you are right, I meant Mexico, Puerto Rico which is not Central America... for some reason I was thinking the Rebel Heart Tour went to Costa Rica too but it did not.

Haha it’s ok. It happens. Madonna herself thought Mexico was in Southamerica 💀. It’s all America after all. 

That said, I have a feeling we may not be getting the Latinamerican dates this week :(. The Mexican insider on Twitter said again that the announcement date he was told is still scheduled for June and I think all Latinamerica will be announced at the same time so maybe she’ll announce Asia & Australia this week? It makes some sense cause she announced Australia before Mexico & Asia on the RHT. Does anyone know otherwise?

According to ATRL (via a Reddit thread), VIPNation states the new dates are as follows:

Monday December 18 - Washington DC, Capital One Arena

Wednesday December 20 - Philadelphia, Wells Fargo Center

Thursday January 11 - Thousand Palms, Acrisure Arena

Saturday January 13 - Sacramento, Golden 1 Center

Monday January 15 - San Francisco, Chase Center

Thursday January 18 - Las Vegas, MGM Grand Garden Arena

Just now, Where's The Party? said:

According to ATRL (via a Reddit thread), VIPNation states the new dates are as follows:

Monday December 18 - Washington DC, Capital One Arena

Wednesday December 20 - Philadelphia, Wells Fargo Center

Thursday January 11 - Thousand Palms, Acrisure Arena

Saturday January 13 - Sacramento, Golden 1 Center

Monday January 15 - San Francisco, Chase Center

Thursday January 18 - Las Vegas, MGM Grand Garden Arena

And SATURDAY JAN 20, 2024 Footprint Center Phoenix, AZ United States

https://www.vipnation.com/tour/the-celebration-tour

52 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's clear they underestimated demand for a lot of those places so they are going back there.

That said, i can't imagine her touring in January just for those 7 extra dates. 

She's probably doing more than that.

She's probably touring most of 2024

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's clear they underestimated demand for a lot of those places so they are going back there.

That said, i can't imagine her touring in January just for those 7 extra dates. 

She's probably doing more than that.

Squeeze a few more dates out of her major markets in the U.S. North East and South West before moving down to Mexico is what I imagine they're planning. I'd say wit this tour, they'll do a month in Latin America like they did with MDNA followed by a month in Asia / Oz like they did with Rebel Heart Tour and then wrap it up with a few big stadium shows or festivals in the summer. If it's her last BIG tour, then she'll want to milk it for all it's worth. 

Also, @Shoful will be happy!

7 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Haha it’s ok. It happens. Madonna herself thought Mexico was in Southamerica 💀. It’s all America after all. 

That said, I have a feeling we may not be getting the Latinamerican dates this week :(. The Mexican insider on Twitter said again that the announcement date he was told is still scheduled for June and I think all Latinamerica will be announced at the same time so maybe she’ll announce Asia & Australia this week? It makes some sense cause she announced Australia before Mexico & Asia on the RHT. Does anyone know otherwise?

June? The one month with heavy daily rains from the whole year, hopefully it’ll be arenas then… on the other hand It’ll give time to the fans who bought tickets for other international dates to recover from that investment. 

4 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

June? The one month with heavy daily rains from the whole year, hopefully it’ll be arenas then… on the other hand It’ll give time to the fans who bought tickets for other international dates to recover from that investment. 

I was just about to say that. If Mexico is in June then it's not stadiums. Maybe she's doing it all in arenas WW?

6 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I was just about to say that. If Mexico is in June then it's not stadiums. Maybe she's doing it all in arenas WW?

AFAIK the only 'stadium' for the tour is the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm, Sweden. technically it's called an arena but is actually a stadium.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

Squeeze a few more dates out of her major markets in the U.S. North East and South West before moving down to Mexico is what I imagine they're planning. I'd say wit this tour, they'll do a month in Latin America like they did with MDNA followed by a month in Asia / Oz like they did with Rebel Heart Tour and then wrap it up with a few big stadium shows or festivals in the summer. If it's her last BIG tour, then she'll want to milk it for all it's worth. 

Also, @Shoful will be happy!

She must come to Philly :Madonna041:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic