The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

June? The one month with heavy daily rains from the whole year, hopefully it’ll be arenas then… on the other hand It’ll give time to the fans who bought tickets for other international dates to recover from that investment. 

I think he meant that the announcement date is set for June, not the the tour dates are taking place on that month. 😆

6 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

June? The one month with heavy daily rains from the whole year, hopefully it’ll be arenas then… on the other hand It’ll give time to the fans who bought tickets for other international dates to recover from that investment. 

The announcement will be in June. The dates in January.

14 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Haha it’s ok. It happens. Madonna herself thought Mexico was in Southamerica 💀. It’s all America after all. 

That said, I have a feeling we may not be getting the Latinamerican dates this week :(. The Mexican insider on Twitter said again that the announcement date he was told is still scheduled for June and I think all Latinamerica will be announced at the same time so maybe she’ll announce Asia & Australia this week? It makes some sense cause she announced Australia before Mexico & Asia on the RHT. Does anyone know otherwise?

A voice in my head told me that the La Isla Bonita HD remastered video will be finally droped on the same day as the Latin American dates. Just hoping she comes more to South this time, to Rio, São Paulo, Medellin, Buenos Aires and Santiago. 

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

A voice in my head told me that the La Isla Bonita HD remastered video will be finally droped on the same day as the Latin American dates. Just hoping she comes more to South this time, to Rio, São Paulo, Medellin, Buenos Aires and Santiago. 

I’m almost sure she will. I only know (or have read) about México on Twitter but if she’s waiting till June to announce more dates I don’t think it’ll be only México but that’s just my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I find it so strange that she added an extra date to Washington DC and Phoenix on the new leg when she could have just done back to back shows in those cities this year. 

She could, but I think for the most part she is trying to have two days in between most venues.  Also, the venue might be booked or not available on those dates.

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I find it so strange that she added an extra date to Washington DC and Phoenix on the new leg when she could have just done back to back shows in those cities this year. 

They clearly underestimated demand for certain cities i think. You can tell they didn't expect to do 6 london shows, the extra Paris shows, more than 1 DC dates, etc...

I really think these arena dates were a test to see her actual demand. Even on her instagram video you can tell she was moved by the reception the tour is having.

Also...looking at this schedule it's starting to make sense that she's going to Mexico next. 

She won't restart the tour in January for 7 NA shows only...specially to do mostly cities she did before. She did this for Rebel Heart tour as well but back then she started in Mexico and then went to San Antonio and upwards. This time she's clearly going all the way down to Phoenix, which will be the last USA stop and right next to it is Mexico, probably for those stadium dates. 

The rumors are Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil, right? There was a rumor about Middle East i think as well, since Live Nation from over there was teasing something. Who knows.

That said...brace yourselves, our fave is about to do her first tour with more than 100 dates. 

edit: Just realized she's doing only 2 arenas in Italy :dead: Like...that's her main market in Europe besides the UK, lmao

51 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

They clearly underestimated demand for certain cities i think. You can tell they didn't expect to do 6 london shows, the extra Paris shows, more than 1 DC dates, etc...

I really think these arena dates were a test to see her actual demand. Even on her instagram video you can tell she was moved by the reception the tour is having.

Also...looking at this schedule it's starting to make sense that she's going to Mexico next. 

She won't restart the tour in January for 7 NA shows only...specially to do mostly cities she did before. She did this for Rebel Heart tour as well but back then she started in Mexico and then went to San Antonio and upwards. This time she's clearly going all the way down to Phoenix, which will be the last USA stop and right next to it is Mexico, probably for those stadium dates. 

The rumors are Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil, right? There was a rumor about Middle East i think as well, since Live Nation from over there was teasing something. Who knows.

That said...brace yourselves, our fave is about to do her first tour with more than 100 dates. 

edit: Just realized she's doing only 2 arenas in Italy :dead: Like...that's her main market in Europe besides the UK, lmao

Finally someone with common sense 🙏🏼. A lot of fans are disappointed and so sure that she won’t be touring Mexico and Southamerica when it’s more than obvious that she will. So far not even these US cities have actually been announced so there’s hope that she’ll add that second date in Vancouver + Mexico (although it’s been said that Mexico’s announcement won’t happen before June but who knows).

28 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

March 15!! 4 months to opening night ladies and gents

I fkn can't wait.

11 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Finally someone with common sense 🙏🏼. A lot of fans are disappointed and so sure that she won’t be touring Mexico and Southamerica when it’s more than obvious that she will. So far not even these US cities have actually been announced so there’s hope that she’ll add that second date in Vancouver + Mexico (although it’s been said that Mexico’s announcement won’t happen before June but who knows).

I hope all us Boos get to go in their city

3 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

In Milan's tiny arena at that. A disgrace. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic