The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

In terms of her graphic design team for the tour book, I would like it if she worked with my_madonna_luvin, a photo editor that does really beautiful work on older Madonna photos. Madonna has reposted his/her work before. If not an image editor on the new tour program, it would be great if he/she worked on the instagram photos instead of Gomez.

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Finally some sense in this thread 

We truly deserve all the Aldo’s from this fanbase. In what way is this good?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CosAjt_s_47/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cos0A1BMt09/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cpa6Gf3P9_6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CptOD7QsYcy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sweet jesus, i think i see a woman behind all those filters!

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

In terms of her graphic design team for the tour book, I would like it if she worked with my_madonna_luvin, a photo editor that does really beautiful work on older Madonna photos. Madonna has reposted his/her work before. If not an image editor on the new tour program, it would be great if he/she worked on the instagram photos instead of Gomez.

It took me a while to understand you were being serious :Madonna040:

15 hours ago, Honey Little said:

What in the world? All his pics look horrid. 

Leave it up to the professionals. 

17 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Umm

On 3/20/2023 at 7:04 PM, BuggedOut said:

Not all Madonna fans dislike other female entertainers.

Most M fans hate Janet, but Janet is my #2 and not all M fans who loathe Goober dislike her because of M, it can be because she can’t dance, she plays the piano mediocrely and she’s incredibly fake.

I love a lot of Mariah songs, but I can’t stand HER.

I love a lot of other female singers. Maybe I’m in the minority?

I don't believe it. I personally adore Christina Aguilera and she is my number two after Madonna and I also listen to other female singers like Britney Spears, Sophie ellis Bextor, Goldfrapp, Thalia, Beyonce, etc. and all good with it. But I do recognize a certain feeling of discomfort or annoyance when I hear that one of them is named Queen of Pop by the press or by her fans, because I feel that this title only belongs to Madonna.

Some will say that it is a childish or exaggerated reaction, but it is simply the consequence of a healthy fanaticism that sometimes leads us to adopt a feeling of overprotection towards our favorite artist or their legacy. That's all.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:58 PM, Honey Little said:

I think these are gorgeous. And u could see him/her doing justice to the new images for the official program. Or at least replacing Gomez as the editor of the instagram pictures. MyMadonnaLuvn is an artist editor. Even Madonna reposted his work in the past.

Imagine M doesn't do a tour program like Gaga didn't for her tour. I was surprised, as Gaga usually does all that stuff but her last show no program. 

I'd die.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic